{3}

"What the fuck do you think you're doing??" I scoffed.

The guy got confused and tilted his head to the side.

"Who are you trying to imitate here? You think it'll work for me??" I went off at him. "I've been through a shitload of stuff today and trust me, you don't want to get in my bad side. So, why don't you put that stupid chainsaw down and move out of my way."

The sounds of the chainsaw stopped. This dude just stared at me. He seemed like he was completely in awe. Confused with my unexpected outburst.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" I gave him a small sarcastic half smile.

The guy only let out a small defeated groan as he lowered his weapon.

For a moment there we stood in silence. I took my chances to take a closed look at him. He was really tall, like the top of my head would only reach his shoulders. His arms were firm and the grip on the chainsaw made his veins pop out. The clothes that this guy wore were quite old and covered in dirt. The apron that we wore on top of them, however, was stained with what seemed to be blood. I figured, he was probably butchering animals.

Finally, I decided to break the awkward silence. "What's your name?" I asked.

He kept quiet.

I lifted my eyebrows and tilted my head to the side in a questionable matter. "Seriously, can't you talk?"

Mr. Chainsaw only groaned again. Weird. I sighed.

3rd person's POV

The masked man couldn't understand what was going on. This little woman talked to him like she was in charge. He was only used to his family speaking to him like that. But it made him feel strange. And the more he looked at her the stranger it got.

That's when he noticed that she was hurt. He slowly lifted his free arm closer to her face. She leaned back.

"H-hey! What are you doing?"

The guy tensed up. For some reason it felt like she needed to be treated with care. Like she was family. Maybe it was the way she spoke to him, maybe there was something else about her, but it surely was confusing.

"U-um... can I ask you something?" She said. "Where did you get your mask? Did you make it yourself?"

Instantly, the man lifted his head in excitement and nodded.

"Damn, I'm impressed. It looks so realistic. Can I touch it?"

He nodded again and leaned forward a bit, so that the girl could reach his face.

"Wow. That even feels like real skin. How did you do it?"

The guy jumped in excitement as the subject was about something he had true passion for. He turned around and started walking away from (y/n), shortly looking back and motioning her to follow. With slight hesitation she did.

They descended the stairs into a basement. The ground was flooded with water. All around were all kinds of sharp tools. There were a couple of hooks, meant for hanging dead animals. However, there were no animals seen anywhere around.

Before stepping into the water, (y/n) stopped and looked down. The big guy noticed that and Put the chainsaw down. Without her permission he lifted her up and carried her across the room. She, of course, resisted. Screaming at him, but as soon as he put her on the wooden table, which was probably meant for butchering meat, she calmed down.

(Y/n)'s POV

This place was chilling. All around me were tools upon tools. And it was dark, making it slightly hard to see, but as soon as my eyes got used to it, I saw something I wished to not have seen. An arm. A real, human arm right next to me on the table. My eyes widened. I looked around the room and saw even more disturbing things. Like a bathtub, filled with blood and a human body sinking in it.