{4}

Eric's POV

As I was going to pick up the phone I heard a gun getting loaded behind my head. I quickly turned back and saw sheriff Hoyt.

"What the hell, man?" I said in confusion.

"Get on your knees, boy, before someone gets hurt." He replied.

"I did nothing wrong! You have no rights to do this." I yelled out.

"Hey! Do you see this badge right here?" He pointed at the sheriff badge. "Yeah, that gives me the right to arrest you right now."

"For what? What did I do?"

"Well, for sure that car accident wasn't really an accident. You have something to do with this."

"What the fuck! Why the hell would I crash on purpose?" This was getting really confusing now.

"I don't know. You tell me. And what did I tell you to do? Get on your knees!" He yelled out before kicking me in my leg and making me fall to the ground. I let out a shout.

That's when I heard someone. It was (y/n).

"Leatherface! Get your dumb ass here!" Hoyt ordered.

"Wait! Don't just leave me here!" I heard (y/n) yell before a big guy with a strange human skin like mask came out and locked the door. He was holding a chainsaw in his hands and once he saw me he loaded it. I screamed. What the fuck was going on?? I was pretty damn sure I was gonna die there and then.

The girl behind the door started banging on it.

"(Y/n)?" I said.

"Eric!"

"Who the fuck is there?" The sheriff asked with anger in his voice. "Tommy? Did you lock someone in there?"

He walked towards the door, but the big guy quickly stood against it, as if trying to protect it.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The sheriff scoffed.

Leatherface only groaned again, refusing to give up.

"Get out of the way!"

Once again. A refusing groan.

Then  sheriff Hoyt tried pushing him away, but was pushed down himself.

"What's gotten into you, boy?!"

That's when an old lady came in.

"What's going on in here?" She asked in a calm voice. "Tommy dear, why are you holding Charlie down to the floor?"

"He has someone in there and he doesn't want to open the door for me." The sheriff complained.

"Hmm, who might it be. What's your name?" She addressed (y/n).

"(Y/n)."

"A girl. Sweetie, why did you lock her in? Is it because you like her, maybe?" Grandma asked.

He only growled weakly at that. I was now super confused. This guy, whose name, I suppose, was Leatherface or Tommy, liked
(y/n)?

"I see." She said. "Well, how about I leave this up to you then? Charlie, get up and take care of those other kids by the road. We'll be feasting tonight. Tommy, you help him."

"Nooo!" The girl behind a door yelled.

"Oh shut up you stupid bitch!" Charlie cussed to which Tommy only growled angrily. "Okay okay! Sorry, I won't call her that again."

After that sheriff Hoyt looked at me and motioned to Leatherface to take care of me. I tried running, but as soon as I got up I was hit by an intense pain right in my calf. It was the chainsaw that collided with it. I fell again, only to be picked up by the guy and carried to the same room that (y/n) was in.