Chapter 3

Jack's POV

I had just finished killing another kid, when I heard someone or something bang into my gate. I went to see who or what it was. "Hahaha. Whoever or whatever is at my gate will never leave again. Hahahahahahaha." I go to my gate to see a girl on the ground. She seemed to have tripped, but she wasn't IN my carnival. Oh well, I guess I can still watch to see what happened. She seemed to have been chased. Hehe. She tries to get up, but is pushed down by another girl with a bunch of people with her, about 10 of them. "Well that doesn't seem quite fair, does it? Haha." They start beating her up until she starts crying. She finally gets free somehow and starts climbing my gate. "Ooooo, this is getting interesting." One of the guys grabs her leg and tries to pull her down, while the others try to grab her bag. She throws her bag over my gate and kicks the boy holding her in the face. When she gets to the other side of the gate, she moves more into my carnival, then looks back to the gate. The boy is holding a bloody nose and the rest, including him are cursing at her. "You better not come to school tomorrow for what's good for you.", the boy with the bloody nose screams at her while being helped up by the other people with him. They walk away and I walk towards the girl. I follow her as she continues into my carnival. I guess she sensed me following her because she started looking around her. She continued on but started speeding up. I kept following her and she turned again. Then she went to sit on one of the benches and took out her phone. She looked at it and sighed. She then put in headphones and started listening to something. I kept watching her and she started...singing. I kept listening and she was singing one of my favorite songs. She had a cute voice...I didn't just think that did I? Oh well. Its true and she got all the high parts. But, no matter how good she sings, or how good her song taste is, or how good her fashion sense is , or how pretty she is...hehe anyway, she came over into my carnival, so I have to kill her. *sigh* Too bad. I moved from where I was closer to her, but she didn't seem to notice. I waited for her to finish the song then I took out one of her earbuds.

(back to no POV)

When you finished singing, you felt one of your earbuds taken out of your ear and heard someone whisper into your ear. "You have a pretty voice." You jumped up and fell off the bench, which apparently was funny to the person that caused this. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE......HAHAHAHAHAHA." You looked at him with an annoyed face and saw that it was a monochrome clown in front of you. His sharp teeth and claws should have scared you. Even if it didn't, the blood stains on him should have. But they didn't. You just stood up like this was normal and yelled at him fuming. "THATS NOT FUNNY. YOU MADE ME LOOSE MY PHONE!" He suddenly stopped laughing and stared at you confused. "What?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT? YOU MADE ME LOOSE MY PHONE." "....You're not...afraid of me?" You calmed down a little for some reason. "Umm...no..." He looked at you a little bit longer then started talking again. "Why?" "Umm...I...don't know." He seemed shocked but let it go. "Hmm...anywayyyyy, if you don't mind, I'm going to kill you now." THIS got your attention. "Hold up...", You were backing up now "why do you want to kill me?" He chuckled then started laughing. "HehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have to that's why. You came into my carnival." You just looked at him. "So......how about not doing that and letting me go", you said with a somewhat hopeful smile. "No. Hahahahaha." You sighed but just sat there. "Fine." This completely caught him off guard. "What?", you sighed "You seem like an easily confused clown. I said fine." He looked from looking off guard to annoyed. "I'm NOT confused....just surprised for one." "ok." He looked like he was thinking but he was staring at you at the same time which made you blush a little. "I'll let you go." Now it was your turn to be confused. "What?" He rolled his eyes. "I said you can leave." ".........but."

(Jack's POV)

"But what?" "But you...you LOST MY FUCKIN PHONE.I NEED THAT THING!" Is she serious? "UGGHHH. You're still on that? Just leave before I change my mind." "Whatever. Fine. I don't need it. Its just my entire life gone without my phone. But its good. All good." She started mumbling which was kinda cute...I'll ignore that. She grabbs her bag and starts to reluctantly walk away. She was cool. I guess I could find her phone for her. I had a feeling she would come back to look for it.