Dream 1

Before I get into my dreams I will tell you some anecdotes. This dream is about one of my uncles: the second oldest brother of my father. He was a lovely personality. You would not find a simpler soul than his. Everybody loved him. I was a strong kid and I was about seven years old. One fine morning he came to me and asked me "Dekhi tor koto jor ache?" (Lets see how much strength do you have) and asked me to lift him and squeeze. And I, being a curious and strong kid I did what he instructed and displaced one of his rib-bone. He was admitted to the hospital and the doctor was surprised with the kind of the accident. Even after years after that I am introduced as the kid who displaced his ribcage. He was the first and last resort whenever my father was angry and I must say he was a safe resort. But last year I saw him die from a multiple organs failure. It felt devastating to see him die. But the pain he was in, death was kind to him to take him to permanent oblivion.

So it is probably the month of July, beginning of the month. It is raining cats and dogs. A nice weather to go to sleep.

..................I am walking down the road, probably heading towards some place and suddenly I am in my school. At least it feels like my school, renovated and technologically advanced. The same teachers, same classmates, same workers but nobody recognizes me. I am walking upstairs but the stairs are never-ending. I see a dusty door. The surroundings are a bit gloomy. Nobody is going towards that door and it is raising my curiosity. So I enter here...I see a library and something is not right about it. Oh wait! Is that my uncle? I move forward to touch him but he is like a mirage. Suddenly the place becomes a maze surrounded with fire, deadly creatures and guards. I don't see my uncle anymore, I just hear his voice. I am scared, the guards are after me. The snakes, the hounds are chasing me and I am trying to escape from that place desperately but with every door I open, it ends up at the same place. I am stuck in oblivion. I know nothing of this state and what I hear is someone who has left the earth already and moved to the oblivion. Is it something related to multiple dimensions? Is he trapped or I am? While I am wondering all these I can sense that I can't stay here for long. It is exhausting. So the voice leads me towards a door, one door leads to another. I am running with all my might to escape the guards and hounds. I see a light. I run faster and snap.

I woke up. I didn't feel weird. It was just a dream. And I went back to sleep again.