Dream 2

This dream is about the immediate elder brother of my father. He was one hell of tough man. Quite introvert and hard-working. I never really heard him whining about problems. He was a problem solver. His son is the youngest cousin I have, Rishi. He and I grew up together. I was one year older than him. We used to fight over silly things and his father would beat his ass on a regular basis. I used to get lucky escaping all the time. It was my 'Joint Entrance Exam' and I saw him in the morning shaving his beard. When I was going to the exam center I saw him coming from the market with a bag full of mutton. He wished me luck. After the exam I was playing with my friends and suddenly one of my father's friend was looking for me. He asked me to come home as soon as possible. I rushed home as soon as I could and came to know he had a massive stroke on the way to his work. He was taken to the hospital and soon after doctor declared him dead. Just like that he was gone. He was a heavy smoker. Smoking killed him.

It is last week of July. I am tired and sleepy. I fell asleep while listening to some music.

.................It is dark, a bit foggy, winter. I am somewhere in a forest. I am looking for a place to stay for the night. Oh wait, It looks like my college. But I am wearing a shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I am looking for someone to borrow some cloths. But the guard let me in anyway. In fact he was very friendly, very unlikely. Anyway, I enter the college and I am following some intangible spirit that is leading me towards the backgate. The spirit is signaling towards that abandoned bus where we used to smoke cigarettes. Should I get into the bus and light one? Why not? I light a cigarette. Oh wait!! That's too much smoke. I cant even breathe properly. I must get out of the bus. I am trying to get out of the bus but the door would not open. The smoke is getting dense and I see a sign of 'NO SMOKING' inside the bus. And I hear that spirit talking now. It is warning me not to smoke a cigarette ever. But I need to get out of the bus now. I said to myself "okay. I won't touch cigarette again". And someone breaks the door and helps me get out of the bus. I was relieved. I ate some food and I thought of smoking. I ignored what happened in the bus. I lighted the fag and snap. I fell into a never ending ditch and I kept falling. It was so deep that for a moment I felt like I was flying. And a few moments later I could feel nothing except an awful silence. Suddenly I saw a bright light and I tried to crawl towards it and I heard a loud noise and snap.

I woke up. It felt so real. I saw the clock. It was 4:27 AM. I took a piece of paper and jotted it down. It was like a voice in oblivion telling me to quit smoking. I did not see the spirit's face but it so felt like my uncle. And I kept thinking why I can relate this dream to something. It felt like I had a similar dream before. It was a strange dream.