Chapter 3 - Rehersals+The Actual Show

After 2 months of practicing, it is finally rehersals the cast slipped on into our costumes and styled their hair and prepared for the big day.

Raphael: Zoe, are you ready?

Zoe: I dunno, I'm so nervous.

Raphael: It's okay, you can do this.

Zoe: Okay Raphael.

When everyone is at the backstage, Zoe prepared herself for rehersal and then the actual performance and her dads, one of the most famous celebrities along with Shawn Mendes and One Direction are also watching the show.

Titae: You can do this Zoe.

Starting off with the hosts of the show, Trinity and Mewmew, they were on stage talking to the audience about the show. After that, the rehersal is about to start.

Idea: You can do this Zoe.

Tanya: Yeah, I believe in you.

Zoe: Thanks.

Before that, there is the introduction of every single character in the play. Then Sandy, the narrator tells the story of the play. After the first track, Once Upon A Time, Zoe went on stage and the show went on and on. After that, everyone went home and the next day, it is the real day and everyone's relatives are here.

Luke: Kids, come here.

Zoe: Hi Luke.

Calum: Wow kids, you looked amazing.

Yuto: We know.

Shawn: Wow Raphael, you look nice in that costume.

Raphael: Thanks Shawn.

Louis: So what is it about?

Ashton: It's the school play the kids were doing.

Louis: Oh okay.

Michael: Well, see you in the audience.

The kids went back to the stage as the cast were getting ready for the show.

Care: So are you guys ready?

Everyone: Yes.

Care: Okay then get ready.

They got ready as the hosts started talking to the audience. After that, Sandy AKA the narrator started off on how the story begins. Then Zoe came on stage lying down slightly injured. She soon ran to a different room and met Yohan. When Yohan tried to kill her, Titae saved her. They soon walked to the ruins and met the Dummy. Then the story goes on and on. As soon as the ending came, Raphael came to the stage crying(not actual crying just acting).

Raphael: Chara, I'm so alone, Chara, I'm so afraid. I'm always a crybaby wasn't I Chara.

Zoe: I'm not Chara, she has been gone for a long time.

Raphael: Oh so you're not Chara, by the way, what's your name?

Zoe: My name is Frisk.

Raphael: Frisk? That's a nice name.

After the show, the whole cast and crew came on stage to bow infront of the audience to say 'thank you' to them. After the show, 5sos, Shawn Mendes, One Direction, KK, Kel and Kat took them home including Gun who is one of the staff.

Ashton: So kids, how was the play.

Thaiyo: It was so great.

Gun: Yeah and I get to remix the songs, even though I want to act and be the main character, I really liked my job.

Zoe: Also I really liked the way you remixed our songs, you even made an orchestral remix and then a metal rock remix.

Calum: I really loved the way you guys were determined to do this.

Zoe: Cuz in this play-

Aidan: It's kill or be killed!

Zoe: Actually it's 'stay determined' because the play is about Determination.

Tanya, You have it, all I do is kill people.

Gun: We are doing Pacifist so you won't kill anybody.

Tanya: Yeah because I hate it.

Shawn: Guys, I really liked the play. Would you mind if we go out for dinner?

Everyone: (chatting)

Zoe: Then let's go.

The end...