Chapter One

Tweeks P.O.V

He sighs as he puts down the last moving box into his new bedroom.
His new apartment was modern and nice and is located close to his new college campus.
Tweek grabs for his phone and rings his friend.
T "H-hey Kenny it's me just about f-finished i-i think"
K "Awesome! I'm so glad you moved to SouthPark, Gonna be great having you so close!"
T "a-ah im excited t-to, we u-uh still going t-tonight?:
K "Of course! Finally taking Tweeky to his first gig! Ill pick up about 6"

Tweek puts his phone back into his pocket.
"How am i going to cope with a concert?" the thought rushed through his head as he starts to panic.
He shakes his head "i have to start doing new things"
Walking into the bathroom he thinks about his outfit for tonight "what do you even wear to a rock gig?" he thinks out loud as he turns the shower on.

5.30
Tweek is frantically rummaging through boxes to find his black jeans, when he finds them he relaxes "this won't be as bad as i think" he hopes by repeating this, it will be true and starts to get ready
He looks at himself in the mirror and smiles, he doesnt look too bad! In fact, he looks good!
He was wearing black ripped jeans, beat up converse and a green and a black checkered shirt.
His phone buzzes in his pocket, unlocking it he reads the new text.
Kenny "Im on my way dude, so excited!"
He smiles, Tweek and Kenny had met on Holiday the previous year and had always remained in contact, becoming close friends.
Tweek had even been comfortable enough to tell Kenny he was gay and was always amazed by how unfazed he was after Tweek had suffered years of bullying because of it.

Tweek makes himself a cup of coffee whilst he waits.
His eyes close at the first sip, instantly calming his nerves. God, he loved coffee.
He hums along to the music playing from his phone until a loud HONK caused him to jump.
"GAH!" He spills coffee on the table and quickly grabs for a cloth.
He can just imagine Kenny's face as he did that on purpose as he knew how jumpy Tweek was.
He puts the cup in the sink and grabs his jacket closing the door behind him.

He walks over to car and gets in the passengers side "Y-you asshole!' He shouts at Kenny over the loud music as he grins back at him.
"Gave m-me a fucking h-heartattack"
Kenny blows him a kiss as Tweek rolls his eyes.
The car pulls away and Kenny turns the music up, both of them singing along as they drive to the concert.