Chapter Two

The concert was crazy.
People everywhere barging through, many times Tweek and Kenny were seperated, they settled on Tweek holding onto Kenny at all times while they made their way inside.
-Small time skip-
The music was loud, everyone was chanting along to the songs.
He hated to admit it but Tweek was having a great time! Bouncing around next to Kenny they would sing at each other.
Kenny had smuggled his hip flask in so they wouldn't have to pay for drinks.
Tweek did not drink much anyway so it did not take long before he was feeling buzzed.

"I-I HAVE TO U-USE THE BATHR-ROOM!" Tweek shouted over to Kenny who nodded and continued singing.
Making his way through the crowd. Tweek was noticing everything, being slightly intoxicated, Tweek wasn't nervous about looking around (much different to his usual head on the floor approach).
He was noticing so many hot guys, he was starting to get flustered and he made his way out of the crowd and through into the bathroom.
He left the cubicle and finished washing his hands, he reached for the door handle when suddenly it swung open, pushing Tweek to the ground.
"Oh man, im sorry."

Tweek looked up to see a gorgeous raven haired male offering his hand out to help him up.
He accepted and was brought to his feet.
"I'm Craig" the taller boy said.
"H-hi, im Tweek"
He look up at Craig he was very tall, arms covered in tattoos and very slim with deep blue eyes that Tweek could get lost in...
He snapped out of it "I u-uh should be getting back i left my friend out there"
Craig nodded and smiled "nice to meet you Tweekers"
Tweek blushed and smiled back as he scurried out.
He had butterflies in his stomach as he headed back to find Kenny, who was bouncing around at the front
Tweek smiled as he made his way to the blur of orange he could see.

"That was awesome!" Kenny said beaming as they made their way out of the arena.
"Y-yeah i had a-a great time" Tweek agreed.
They head back to the hotel where they would be spending the night. Kenny was too drunk to drive home anyway so it was good that Tweek decided to book it ahead of time.

After they checked in Kenny dived onto the bed "Yeah this is good, this is a good bed" he babbled and Tweek laughed.
Getting Kenny to go to bed was hard, he just wouldn't shut up until finally he fell asleep mid sentence.
Tweek lay back on his bed and let his mind wander. He thought about what a great night he had and Craig's face flashed into his head.
Tweek sighed it's not like he would ever see him again, people travel far to go to concerts.
He slowly drifted off to sleep as he thought about how he would of liked to learn more about the tattooed man.