Luminosity

Space Trivia:

Luminosity: The amount of light emitted by a star.
Song: Dreaming with a broken heart by John Mayer.

Warning: rape, if you are uncomfortable with it. Don't read.

Edit: Corrections has been done.

Music: Dreaming With A Broken Heart.

Now, on with the story.

General Pov:

The group of six boys left the hotel and took the road in the direction of the university.
As if the universe was on their side, they made it in one hour.
Pha called them to tell the future Moon candidates to take a quick shower and to meet at the rehearsal room so they could catch up to their lateness.

Yo and Ming went with Beam because they wouldn't have time to stop at their respective dorms.

*                                  *                                   *                                      *                                    *                                          *

Beam's Pov.

I was done showering and I was drying my hair with a towel.

I walked out, shirtless, and I was greeted by...food.

I sat next to my brother, Ming drank his iced latte before dashing to the bathroom not before taking a spare towel. Yo rolled his eyes at his best friend's antics.

"Who ordered?"

Yo swallowed a mouthful before he answered.

"I did. It is about time I treat you, P'Beam. You are always the one who is treating me."

I smiled at his nice attention, I didn't mind to be pampered from time to time.

"Aw, my little brother is the best. Don't tell our little brothers, I say you are my favourite!" I said playfully.

But Yo lost his smile before he went back to eat silently.

Despite how he was acting, I noticed something was wrong with him. His eyes were blotchy this morning and he was pale.

"Are you...okay?" I asked hesitantly.

He shook his head in denial and he started to cry softly.

"W..we broke up..." He whispered softly. 

I had to lean towards to make sure I heard correctly.

"P'Forth and you?"

He nodded, still crying softly. I put my arm around his shoulders and he leaned his head in the crook of my neck.

"D..did he cheats on you?"

"Wha...no, Phi. It is me, I didn't like him the same way he does. Actually, it would be me more than him who is at fault here..."

"You? Not a chance, you are too nice and innocent for that." I assured him with conviction.

He chuckled sadly and sat properly on his seat.

"If you are feeling bad, you can stay here for the night..."

He hesitated before shaking his head negatively.

"Why?" I was lost, Yo will never miss an occasion to spend more time with me.

"Because I need to clear out my feelings and my mind. Plus you look tired Phi."