Earth part 2

Hi, I hope you enjoy the short lemon in the previous chapter.

I will write at the end of the chapter the list of the songs.

Without further ado, let's go.

Good reading.

General Pov.

Pha was watching the different members of his family with an unreadable air on his face. Like every morning, he went to go for a run. He stopped to buy some breakfast for Yo and him since they started taking their breakfast together. Then he left the smaller man to get ready and he went into his own dorm to...this.

His grandfather, his mother, his father, and his cousins were sitting as best as they can, making it difficult for him to see the door of his balcony.

"I am surprised Park is not with you all," Pha said with a dull voice.

'And to think the day is just starting. I should have accepted Yo's invitation to take a shower at his place. So much for taking things slow!'

"Aw, my baby is grumpy. Come see, Mae." He let his mother sat him next to her.

"You are unusually late, N'Pha," Max observed with a grin.

Pha shrugged, he wasn't planning to justify himself to anyone.

His mother smiled dearly at him, overjoyed to see her eldest son.

"What's your girlfriend's name? Give me her phone number so I can organize a meeting with her parents." She asked excitedly with her phone already in her hand.

"Jee, slow down. There is more important than the identity of our son's girlfriend." His father reprimanded but it fell on deaf ears. When his wife was this excited, nothing can stop her.

"I know already, Dad. P'Earth is going to be a father."

Everyone except Pha and Earth was stunned.

"How come you know it?" Forth glowered.

'Is Pha secretly a spy?'

"I saw him yesterday when I was talking with Yihwa so I took the opportunity to announce to Pha." Earth explained to his stunned younger siblings.

'How come he always knows everything?'

"And to answer you, Mae. I don't have a girlfriend." Pha stood up to retrieve his uniform and a towel. Before he entered the bathroom he turned slightly towards his disappointed mother. "I have a boyfriend. His name is Wayo Panitchayasawad."

And he closed the door to the incoming chaos.

"Pete's older brother?" Sathit asked his nephews who nodded slowly fearing for their cousin's safety. Their uncle wasn't the problem but their grandfather was another story. He had been silent during the exchange and the deepening frown marring his face was anything but good news.

Wearily, Jeerawath stepped closer to her father but the latter raised his hand to silence her, knowing full well she would defend her son.

"I...need to think, alone." He mumbled before he left.

Sathit looked at his worried wife in concern. She was already at the door when he stopped her knowing if she went after her father it could get ugly.

"Give him some times. Then, I will go talk to him."

She nodded knowing full well he was right but still, she didn't want any of her children to be unhappy. 

She smiled weakly, then her smile broadened.