|| BEHIND Dawn Ent. episode 2

Last episode...

*confetti pop!*

It was the October trainees' birthday celebration.

In this episode...

“ I'll be announcing the lineup of who'll debut...” - CEO Saebyeok

But, before that, let's rewind it from the top.

🌄

A beautiful day has began. The 42 trainees have entered the wide conference hall. Most were curious about what's going to happen or whatever CEO Saebyeok is going to announce. Whispers and conversations were heard along the trainees, but it faded and silence immersed as they heard footsteps. It was CEO Saebyeok's stilletos that echoed the hallway.

As she opened the door, the trainees greeted her. “ Good morning, CEO Saebyeok~”

She stood in front of them and was holding an ombre colored envelope.

“ Good morning trainees! It is a beautiful day today and I have good news for some.”, she said, smiling brightly.

“ What do you think is inside this envelope?”, she asked the trainees, showing the envelope towards them.

“ Uhmm... A mission again?”, Yeoreum guessed but she got a wrong answer.

“ Is that... Hmm... A certificate?”, Chorong asked but she was wrong.

“ A letter for one of us?”, Han-gi, who was making a lot of wild guesses inside her mind, was wrong.

“ Is there money inside? Hehe”, Jihyeon asked, giggling at her answer, but was still wrong.

“ CEO Saebyeok, please just tell us~”, Eunbyul was already trying to do aegyo towards their CEO.

“ I will if... Three of all of you does aegyo in front of this camera.”, Saebyeok dared, pointing the camera beside her.

“ It should be someone who doesn't look like he / she will do aegyo~”, Jiei suggested, which was heard by everybody.

They then started to look at the boys.

“ Why look at us?”, Shinwoo asked, shocked by all of them getting the attention.

“ HaoChen said he wanted to!”, Jaemin teased and started to point HaoChen as he kept on saying ‘no’, but too late. Jaemin pushed him in front of the camera.

At first, he didn't knew what to do, but for the sake of knowing what's inside the letter, he was forced to act cute.

After doing aegyo, he was embarrassed and started hiding his face with his two hands. He returned to his spot, beside Jaemin, who was imitating HaoChen's aegyo a while ago.

“ Uno-hyung! Uno-hyung!”, Jiei chanted Ueno Sho's nickname, Uno, as others started to chant too.

He was then forced to walk in front of the camera and do aegyo.

“ UWAAAAAAA!!! KYEOPTA!!!~”, Chorong shouted, trying to make Sho not embarassed, but he is really embarrassed

“ Yah! Jiei! You should do aegyo too!”, Sho pulled Jiei in front of the camera and left him there.

“ Aww~ kyeopta~”, everyone said in unison, as Jiei returned back to his spot.

CEO Saebyeok then fixed herself and started to open the envelope, but she didn't pull out what is inside.

“ Inside this envelope, there is a paper. Written in that paper, is the lineup for the ones who'll be debuting and the ones who'll join a survival show.”, Saebyeok explained, making others excited, others are nervous, and others surprised.

“ First... I'll introduce the ones who will be debuting. Two groups will be debuting. I call them a... ‘ twin group ’, they will be debuting at the same time with a different concept from each other's group.”

“ Let's go with the first group. It's a six-membered girlgroup with the name, ∆RTEMIS. They are to promote with a unique girl crush concept.”

“ Kim Ji Hee. Hwang Minji. In Geon Ye. Seo Eunbyul. Han Yeoreum. And lastly, Lee Jaeyeon. You are the final 6 members of ∆RTEMIS.”

The 6 was shocked but then started smiling brightly and thanked their CEO.

“ Next is also a six-membered boygroup with the name, ∆POLLO. Though you are ∆RTEMIS's twin group, your concept contrasts them. You are to promote with a cute, bright concept that can melt your fans' hearts.”

“ Huang Jiei. Han Gitae. Zuo Wei Yang. Kal Shinwoo. Kwak Jaechan. Lastly, Victor Choi.”

The 6 boys smiled, thanking their CEO.

“ Now... Our entertainment was invited to join a survival show. I am inviting 5 trainees from our entertainment to join. I have found potential in the 5 of them and I think that they can ace the show and be one of the winners.”

“ I heard how great you are in singing and your visuals won't be forgotten easily for you are great in modelling. First trainee to join is, Our Singing Beauty, Wang Hye Seong.”

“ Next, she is very cute but her rapping skills contrasts her cute side when she raps and she is an EXO fangirl. Second trainee to join is Our Cutie Rapper, Ahn Yeon Jin.”

“ Third, she is known for her motherly personality and being very organized. Third trainee to join is Our Dancing Eomma, Ahn Cho Rong.”

“ Fourth, she is called by the trainees with the nickname Chubby Bunny. Fourth is Amsterdam's Bless, Noh Min Chae.”

“ Lastly, she is from China and her vocals may be simple but is pleasing to the ears. Last is China's Fair Beauty, Xu Xieren.”

The 5 girls were flustered by the titles their CEO gave them and thanked her for that.

“ So, let's support them everybody! Ok?”, CEO asked as everybody said yes.