Chapter 1 : "Good Morning Stupid"

Lennon's POV

Wow... What a surprise... Note the sarcasm.

I was going to a different school once again. My parents do a lot of traveling for business trips and I'm pretty much used to it. I never try to get close to anyone friendship wise because I know that I'll end up leaving them and I really don't wanna go through that experience again like I did with my best friend.

I do have my twin brother with me, Caleb, and he has been a huge help throughout the years even though he doesn't want to admit it. I never even had tried to tell him because he'll probably just laugh and shut me up because that is just one of his many, many qualities.

I wake up to Caleb flopping down on my bed saying,"Good Morning stupid!" I try pushing him off the bed but he is way stronger than I am. He laughs when he sees that I'm actually trying to push him. Yes and I mean trying. He used to be in the football team before we started moving constantly from school to school so he kinda just gave up until we officially moved into a school.

"Just because you tried to push me off the bed, I'm not giving you the Starbucks I bought for you." My jaw dropped and he started laughing once again. "Fine, I'll just eat the chocolate chip pancakes Mom left for me." He looks surprised and says,"She didn't make any for me?!" and I say,"Well she did but since you have enough Starbucks I don't think you'll need them."

He glared and me as he slid the Starbucks drink to me on the table. I gave him his serving of pancakes and we started eating breakfast. Note that we are still in a hotel and the people next door might be wondering why the hell we are up so early.

I walk into my room in the hotel and get dressed. I wear a grey long sleeve crop with ripped jeans. I slide on my white converse and then put on minimal makeup. I flat iron my hair, grab my backpack, and head downstairs and see Caleb while he says,"Welcome to the year 2060!" considering the fact that I took more time than expected to get ready.

We get into Caleb's car and start going to school. We are currently in California which has always been my dream home. Our childhood home is in Texas and we visit about once a year. We arrive to the high school and see what we have seen for the past years of our life. You pretty much see the stereotypical groups like the nerdy group, the popular group, the cheerleaders, etc.

I stick around with Caleb trying to avoid any contact with any people. We look around and see that it was a really nice school and also had really friendly people around. The bell rings and so I fist bump Caleb and we go to class. I'm in honors class and Caleb is in a regular class so we had very few classes together.

I walk into the class room and take a seat in the back because I really don't like to get called on to answer questions. I do know the responses but speaking in front of multiple people doesn't really work out for me.

We are about 20 minutes into the class and this guy just walks in interrupting the class. As he walks in he says,"Yo! What up Rodriguez?" He acts like nothing happened and Mr.Rodriguez gives him detention. "No can do! I'm busy today." he says to the teacher. They pretty much have an argument for a solid 5 minutes until he agrees to stay after school for a while.

He walks up to the back of the class and then I start to wonder why he even is in this class. I then start focusing on the lesson and then the teacher assigns us partners for our project. Having the "best luck of all time", I get partnered up with Mr. Bad Boy.

We sit together and he introduces him self as Blake Ryder and then says,"Okay so how about you do the work and we both put our names on it?" I agree with him because I honestly was not trying to work with him so I'd rather just work by my own self. "Thanks Princess" he says to be and I just ignore the fact that he called me "Princess".