Chapter 2 : "Good... But too good to go to Blake's house"

Lennon's POV

*RING RING RING*'

Yup... That's my stupid alarm but where would I be without it. I just stay in bed for an extra 10 minutes just closing my eyes without sleeping.

I hear my door open and my eyes remained closed. I hear footsteps coming towards my bed and then I open my eyes just a tiny bit and see Caleb.

He reaches for my phone and then I decide to scream his name just to scare him because first of all, no ones allowed to touch my phone even if you are really close to me.

I really have nothing to hide besides the disgusting selfies I have in my camera roll.

"CALEB!" I scream at him while I put my phone under my pillow. "HOLY CRAP!" he says while falling off the bed. "What do you think you are doing?" While Caleb is just laying on the floor in shock he says,"Noooothhhinnnggg..." I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

My phone gets a notification. I check and it's an email from the school saying that school was cancelled because the teachers had a meeting.

"Caleb! We don't have to go to school today!"He turns around and says,"Lennon... If your lying to me I swear I will-"

I roll my eyes and say,"Jeez, I'm not that mean!" He then checks his email and celebrates in his own little way.

My phone starts to ring but I had put it on the counter that was closer to Caleb. Bad idea.

"Don't you dare Caleb!" I say to him. "Too late." He grabs my phone and I'm guessing he saw the caller ID.

He answers the call and says,"What the fuck do you want?"His fists start to clench and then he says,"No she isn't going to your stupid party!"

He hangs up and says,"Why the hell do you still have his number Lennon?!"  I look at him confused and he throws my phone on the bed so I can see it.

Parker Stocklin. My cheating ex boyfriend. I thought I had deleted his number but apparently not.

Just thinking about him and all the stupid memories I had with him brought tears to my eyes.

If only I had my big sister with me right now. She ran away to who knows were to follow her dreams but since she left I have had no contact with her.

She would always comfort me when I felt sad and she really helped when I found out that Parker was with another girl.

I feel Caleb hug me and hear him whisper,"It's going to be okay." I place my head on his chest and ball my eyes out.

"I know you really want Ana to be here but I know that she will come back." I always have loved my brother even if I don't show it. He was the one who was there for me when Ana ran away.

After I cried for a few minutes, I cleaned myself up. I looked at Caleb and said,"Thanks... For everything." I hugged him and he hugged my back. "No problem sis."

I then get a text from Blake saying...

Blake- So are you still coming over today?

Crap... I completely forgot about that. I then play it off by saying...

Lennon- Yeah ofc! What time should I go?

Blake- around 10 or so

Lennon- ok perfect

It was now 9 am so I decide to go get food for Caleb and I. I went to the super market and grabbed ingredients to make my famous spaghetti.

I was walking back home now. Once I arrived to the hotel, I began with boiling the noodles.