17

"Ashton. It's two in the morning, let's go." Luke says sternly to a drunken Ashton. "Look at Cassie for bloody sakes! She's nearly dead asleep." I rest my head on Luke's shoulder and sigh as he wraps an arm around my waist in response.

"Fine, fine!" Ashton whines and grabs Lauren's hand. Lauren doesn't drink, so I know she wasn't drunk.

"Babe, do you mind if I go find Michael?" Luke says in my ear.

I lock my arms around his waist tightly. It's selfish of me, I know, but there was no way I'd be able to stand up without his help. "Calum, go find Michael and let him know we're going home." Luke jerks his head towards the crowd and Calum groans before complying.

After a couple of minutes, Calum returns dragging him by the wrist while Michael complains about not being able to take a girl home.

My eyes were blurry and I closed them most of the time while walking. Luke holds up most of my weight and helps me into the backseat of the car. The drive home felt like hours when really it was only about fifteen minutes.

I'm not sure who drove us home, but I'm almost positive it was Lauren since she was the only one awake and sober. Not that I was drunk, just not awake.

Luke pulls me out of the car and helps me wobble up the stairs. Eventually though, we make it to my room and I sink into the bed.

"Are you staying here tonight?" I mumble.

"Well seeing as it's two in the morning and all of us drank, we are. If that's okay with you..." Luke trails, unsure.

I smile lazily, "Of course." I sigh and kick off my heels, letting them drop to the ground at the end of the bed. "Um...Luke?" I ask.

"Hm?" His eyes lifts towards me.

"Can you help me take off my dress?" I ask hesitantly.

Luke walks over to me and I turns around, moving my hair to the side for him. His warm fingers pull the zipper down and my back became exposed to the cold air. I shiver slightly. "Thanks," I mumble quietly.

. . .

I wake up the next day with a strong pressure in my head. "Ugh," I groan.

My body aches and I'm still exhausted. The clock reads two in the afternoon. I close my eyes and roll over.

I feel minty breath fan across my face, and open my eyes again. Luke was a couple inches away from my face on the other pillow.

His face is peaceful and calm as he sleeps. His skin looks incredibly soft and his blonde lashes are long.

Luke's eyes flutter open and meet mine. A smile spreads across his face and he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "Good morning." He speaks in a hoarse voice.

I raise my eyebrows. "Afternoon." I correct.

"Really?" I nod. "Wow," He breathes and I close my eyes.

A kiss is placed on my cheek and I smile. "What was that for?"

"Just because I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to wake up next to such a pretty girl." I blush.

"Okay, okay. Enough with the cheese." I grin and Luke chuckles. "Should we go see what the others are doing?"

Luke groans. "I don't want to see them."

"Tough luck." I laugh and slide out of bed.

Luke still doesn't get up, only shoves his face into my pillows. "Lucas! Get up," I jump up and down around the bed, making his body toss around.