Chapter 8

I woke up in the hospital. I looked around to see my mom & her bf & my sister.

Ma:  Omg mariah are you okay..  say something sweetie!! Somebody go get the doctors.

me:  ma calm down, Yes I'm okay. but can we go home now?

ma:  Yes, but what happend?

me:  I'll explained later ma.

Doctor: Mrs.Davis?

Ma:  Yes?

Doctor: Mariah is alright, just a little bump in the head & busted lip. looks like she tripped over something & fell. but she's free to go.

The whole time my ma and the doc was talking my ma bf was silent acting like he innocent when. he the one got me here . All kinds of thoughts were going through my head about him I looked up to him starring at me and I just brushed it off because I didn't want to pay for it later.

     When the Doctor and my mom got finished talking I carefully got out the hospital bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed I put on something simple. Some grey sweats a white shirt and my gray and white Jordan Retro 12's. Shortley after we left was making our way to the car .

As soon as my mom unlocked the front door I went straight upstairs to my bedroom to shower , I grabbed my pure sedution body wash and lotion from victory secret and hopped in the shower 15 Minutes later I grabbed my towel and walked in my room after putting on my lotion I put on some pink polka dot panties and an oversized T-shirt and got in my California king sized bed thinking about my life.