Chapter 8

"What?!" Jasper and I screamed at the same time.

Cole was about to talk but then Axel and Roxxy came running out of the room. "What's going on?" Axel said.

Jasper said "Cole had another vision about The Assembly coming to our house." 

Roxxy rolled her eyes and Axel wiped his face with his hand. "What?" I asked.

Axel looked at me like I was an alien. "He has those visions all the time." "And they never happened." Roxxy finished.

Jasper looked angry "Axel, you never know, maybe because Brooklyn is here-"

"OH! That's her name!" Axel cutts in. "Ya, ass that's her name. And shes been in the house for a little while and you havent even said 'Oh hello Brooklyn, my name is Axel and this is my girlfriend-'."

All of a sudden Jasper is thrown across the room. And they are fighting. Cole and Roxxy are just standing there looking at them. Roxxy says "Brooklyn, they do this all the time. Who do you think is going to win?" "What-"

Cole is still looking at the fight when he says "Axel"

She says "See thats funnny because this time, I think Jasper is going to win because his girlfriend is here." I felt my face blush.

"Why do they fight all of the time?" I ask

"Because they get on each others nerves all of the time." She says "Brothers fight all of the time, right?"

I can't believe what I just heard "Wait, their brothers?"

Roxxy looked away from the fight and was now looking at me "He never told you?"

I said "No..." then looked back at the fight

Why are you so embarrassed to tell me that Axel is your brother? I thought

Then Jasper said outloud "Because he gets annoying." Axel and Jasper stopped fighting

Axel said "Dude, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing."

I said "Axel, if all of us hold onto a part of your body, will we all turn invisible?"

He chuckled and said "I actually don't know, isnt that weird."

Then we heard a really loud knock. And the person on the other side yelled "All of you have to come with us right NOW!"

We all looked at each other and I said "I think this is our time to try to see if your invisible thing works."

We all ran over to Axel who was still on the floor. Jasper whispered "Get up stupid ass."

Axel got up and said "Don't call me that, stupid ass."

I said "Are you two serious?!"

Cole held his right hand, I held his left ,Jasper held onto his left arm and Roxxy held onto his right

And when I lookedat my feet they werent there. Axel yelled "IT WORKED!" "SHHHHH" Everyone said at the same time

Then, all of these people came in with regular clothes.

I really thought they were going to have like capes or something.

No, they dress just like anyone else. But that is pretty funny though. He thought

One of the guys said "Just hand over the girl, thats all."

I hope they are talking about Roxxy.