Lets go!*

Okay, I'll try to have as little authors notes as possible. I know how annoying it is to find a book and be all like,"OMG it has 50 parts!!!" Only to find out that 49 of them are a/ns.

Also, any chapter with a * after are a/ns, so be warned!

So, there'll mostly be legends of Zelda, fire emblem, Pokemon (imma be a jerk wad and say that I only do sun and moon characters. Expect a LOT of Gladion), seraph of the end, Ouran high school host club, some vampire knight (only zero. I literally cannot write for the others. It turns out really bad!), transformers, and some BTS in this book (I can already feel the pressure of the army)

I will TRY to take requests, but be warned, I have a pregnant math teacher, so my work gets easily lost, causing me to have to redue a lot of paperwork, so It might be a little while to get to the requests.

I generally do Character X OC but if you don't like the name, then you can just change it in your mind. I won't care!

Okay, so I'll do au requests, but absolutely NO lemons!!! I wanna keep the small amount of innocence I have left in me! I might do some lime tho😏.

I will only ask for five at a time though, so you gotta be fast! Okie dokie, let's get started!

Just, let me write the first chappy first... Heheh....

Peace out, homies!