Home (Gladion x Moon)

I just wanted to say that in every Pokemon story I write the characters are all 16 (in Gladion's case, 18) unless said otherwise. In this one, Lusamine is nice, kind of like the beginning of the anime of ultra sun and moon (also, so your not confused, Moon doesn't have parents. Well, she does, just not on the island. Plus, they're not very good people.) I'm also thinking about making this one a two parter. Dunno. Okay, you can carry on now!

----------------------------------------------

The cold wind whipped through Moon's hair, chills running up and down her spine relentlessly.

"Why are we here? Eevee?" Moon's voice shook as she spoke, her said Pokemon turning back at her, only to squeak and dash forward, slipping into the bright white doors of the Aether Foundation.

Moon and Eevee had been taking a late afternoon stroll along the beach, gazing at the brilliant setting Alolan sun, when Eevee had ran off. Moon had assumed that she had smelled something strange, but when she lead her to the Melemele docks, she started to question if what she thought was true or not.

Moon had picked Eevee up and told her to tell her where she wanted to go. When her paw landed on Aether Foundation, Moon could feel her skin crawl.

Moon slipped her way through the doors as well, determined to keep up with her partner.

"Eevee, slow down! Where are you going??" Moon shouted, turning down another blank white hall. Anyone could easily get lost in this place. Everything looked the same. White walls, white ceiling, white floors, white doors.

Turning again, Moon found Eevee sitting in the middle of the hall, her tail flicking back and forth curiously.

"Eevee, why are we here?" Moon once again tried to reason with her frisky partner. Eevee finally acknowledged her, her head brushing up against her trainers leg.

She then dashed for a door, pawing at the bottom of the white metal, making strained noises.

Moon wretch out to the door, her fingertips gently grazing the metal handle. Pushing, Moon popped the door open, a small amount of light slowly draping itself along her pale blue sneakers.

Sucking in a deep breath, Moon stepped inside. What she didn't expect to see was a boy with platinum blonde hair facing off against a man with neon green glasses, a small blonde beard, a bright white lab coat with gold and green intricate designs up and down the sides, with a green collar and green cuffs around the wrists. In front of him was a Pokemon with banana colored fur, white fuzz around its neck, and a string with what looked to be a washer tied to the end. It swayed back and forth gently, the Pokemon quietly mumbling "hypno".

"See, you can't win, your defenseless! The one thing you relied on has been taken, and you come whining back to me for it. Well, if you want it back, you better get on your knees and start begging. If you grovel, I might consider letting you get to see it!" The man laughed hysterically at the lacking of power from the other being positioned across the room.

The boy tensed, but still held his ground. His clothes were the first thing Moon had seen with actual color in the dank building. He wore pitch black jeans with rips up the sides and front, revealing his illy pale complexion. His long sleeve shirt was the same color, sharing the same rips up the sleeves. He wore a light grey hoodie with no sleeves, and to top it off, a single rip in the stomach revealing the red undertone of the shirt underneath, suggesting that the shirt was not plain.

Moon couldn't see his eyes because his platinum blonde hair covered the entire right side of his face. But, with the words he spoke, his deep voice had a sense of knowledge to it, like he was positive that he could prove the lab coat adorned man wrong.