Chapter 1 | And They Meet

LOVE HAPPENS AGAIN (Post Leap)

PART 1

When this offer came, to aid Maa... umm Mrs. Hooda then rejecting that was first thing because Zoya has to live in the Hooda house, until Anjana aunty became fit & fine. But then Zoya saw how broken she was. The Anjana Hooda she knew was no more the confident & gracious woman but was fighting down her fears & was only thinking about her husband & Arjun. She still thought that Harsh was to come & take her in but alas fate had different plans & she had became mentally unstable.

Surprisingly Anjana had made a quick bond with Zoya in span of the check ups and Dr.Gautam had now given the job to handle her to Zoya seeing the rapport shared with Anjana Hooda. And then she changed her mind. There was no fault of Anjana aunty, then why should she suffer? Maybe, Zoya thought, could make her normal self again. Ignoring the fact that once she lived in here, had spent beautiful moments with Aditya, considering her only as a patient & not her Maa - in law, Zoya decided to make her healthy.

Today was first day in Hooda house, Zoya hadn't told anyone yet about working for Hoodas or else it can be disastrous. Even she couldn't forget the accusations by Aditya but... then life doesn't goes planned, right? Showing her card to the guard, she entered the house which used to be a home of hers. Zoya had yet not met Aditya neither Aditya knew the intern which was coming was his Zoya. Yet a connection could be felt, even in this one year, Aditya had made himself strong but not that he was ever. His family was no longer family in any sense now. Paa had died, Maa was ill, Arjun left and at the end, his only support system, his existence of living & breathing, Zoya too left. He had to let go Zoya or else they, Nani & Rajveer would have destroyed her. He needed to fight with her for something he knew didn't happen. He had too, no choice was left and so here Aditya stood in their room which he had abandoned long back because memories of her was present in every corner. Walking out, Aditya came in the hall, checking around as he felt a familiar presence, ignoring the fact, he called Doctor, asking him, when is the new intern coming today...

"Doctor, kab aa rahi hai nayi nurse aur aapki doctor? Mere pass pura din nahi hai, I have some important work to do rather than waiting..."

While Dr. replied, "Par Mr.Hooda aapki doctor aa chuki hai wahan par... Please check!" As Aditya's eyebrows furrowed and keeping the phone, he called the guard to confirm. And truly she was here.

Stepping up to stairs, he was engrossed in his phone, pushing the door of his mother's room open, he stepped inside, inside waiting a shock & surprise...

"Hello Doctor, aapka room set karwa diya aur agar..." As he stopped in middle abruptly, while Zoya who was writing blood pressures of Anjana, turned around at the sudden noise and saw Aditya Hooda standing in front of her, in flesh. While Aditya was too dumbstruck too even react. In his wildest dreams he didn't expect Zoya, he meant Zoya, standing in front of him. Those long golden & chocolate curls falling on shoulders, those beautiful dainty fingers holding Anjana's wrist for check up. Aditya stood, in shock, surprise, happiness to see her here, roaming his eyes all on her body, Zoya shifted at his steely gaze & then turned around to continue her work. Where Aditya was busy watching her after a whole one year, he could look at the dress she wore. Jeans with a blouse and transparent net continuing until ankles with her midriff showing off from the top. Zoya is changed, differently yet her eyes were empty and he knew the reason, he himself.

Whereas Zoya walked towards him, taking her suitcase, she came and stood in front of him, looking in his eyes, same brown eyes, blinking as if he is seeing a dream. Zoya gathered courage she had and then started talking because this silence was now awkward to her. Zoya now thinks that Aditya never loved her and wanted only her bodily pleasures. Her heart says that is not the case, he did & maybe still does loves you bepannaah but mind refuses to go with the heart.

"Adit..." Zoya stopped thinking she lost the right to call him by his name, "Mr. Hooda," Aditya flinched a bit when he heard this but then ignored the facts and concentrated on the lady before him. "Humne suna aapki ek important meeting hai, toh aap bata dijiye humara kamra kahan hai jisse ki..."

As Aditya cut her from middle, "Woh toh tumhe pata hi hai Zoya... kya kahan hai..." smiling a bit. While Zoya lowered her head, thinking why was Aditya so smitten by her, she thought that maybe she disgusts him and he is angry on her but no this was altogether different.

Zoya didn't said anything, and walked past him without glancing at him & got down to stairs to the guest room. While Aditya had a genuine smile after a year, just by a glimpse, and knowing that he could watch her in his house made his heart flutter as if after ages.

It had been 2 weeks & improvement was being shown in Anjana. She was now a becoming calm & was talking to Aditya as he told her about office work... While on other side Zoya was being appreciated, she could always sense a pair of eyes watching her closely & she knew who was it. Obviously Aditya!

There were many moments they ran into each other, and Aditya got dazed by looking at her only. Nowadays Aditya had pretty r - rated dreams about Zoya, maybe because its been a year and her looks & innocence were enough to provoke hormones and shivers in his body. Cause he still loved her in his hearts of hearts.

And Zoya conveniently ignored him because she was hurt, somewhere deep down she felt, that night he didn't really mean any of those words but somewhere those words hurt her to core of her heart & refused to see anything as she didn't wanted to lose her one thing, self-respect. On other hand, Aditya had become calmer than before. He didn't shout on employees and scolded for every small thing like he previously used to. Milli & others were shocked at this sudden change. Then Milli got to know by Kunal that his love of life & sunshine had returned back as Anjana's doctor, Zoya Hooda, oh sorry, Siddqui. At first Milli was jealous & unhappy about this. But then seeing Adi Sir so calm as ever, she let go all grudges and decided that if Adi sir loved any woman madly, it was Zoya only.

*****

So, this was my way of AdiYa meeting after 1 year. Colors butchered the story & so that's why I wrote it in a way I wanted.
Even though BP ended, I know we can get season 2 and I'm holding that thread of hope onto be sure I know this can't end like krpkab...

Well you'll get relaxed, I hope, reading this peice. Hope you liked it!
Do vote, comment & temme how did you find it?
Do check my one shots on AdiYa also!
Hope you liked the banner!

Love,
Anushka

P.S. Chapter 2 is up! Please tell me should I post chapter 3 too... Cause till Chaps 4 & 5, I have written down! So tell me in comments.