Chapter 10 | Getting ArNoor Back

Hey everyone!
I'm so so happy that you are liking my writing, story everything so much!
Your comments are so overwhelming for me! Thank you friends!
A normal day shown in following chapter! Hope you like it!
And happy you liked the small poem! Actually it's starting of one of my poem book.
I'm keeping vote target constant in this chapter...
And 10 chapters are over! Yayyy! 🤗😘

Anyways here you go with chapter!

Vote Target : 33

PART 10 Getting ArNoor Back

Thud!

Zoya glared at Aditya who had purposely took the bowl and kept it on table, actually slammed it. As Arjun glanced at his brother and shook his head, while Noor quietly looked at the eye gestures passing between her Jiju & Appi. While Aditya was getting bored as he couldn't handle this silence and thought, Itna sannata kyu hai bhai! Ghadi ki tik tik bhi saaf sunayi de raha hai... And thus he was doing some noises to make this silence break. Aditya and Zoya glanced at Arjun and Noor who were seeing each other every now & then.

As Noor looked up from her plate and saw Arjun looking at her and then shifting his gaze to the plate, downwards. While Noor thought, Sorry Arjun! Magar hum aapse pyar kar, aapne Abbu ka dil nahi dukhana chahte hai... Par haan hum aapse aaj bhi aur hamesha utna hi pyar karte rahenge, aapki jagha humare dil main humesha rahegi... humesha! As Noor was lost in her thoughts, as Zoya called over.
"Noor! Noor! Noooor!" Zoya shouted practically in her ears, shaking her out of Arjun world.
"Ji, ji, ji Appi! Kya hua?" Noor said, coming out of her thoughts.
"Kabse bula rahe hai, kahan khoyi huyi hai aap..." While Noor shook her head and muttered, "Kahi nahi!". Zoya continued, "Hum pooch rahe the ki aapko aur kofta (a dish) chahiye...", Noor nodded.

While Aditya & Arjun talked about their firm and lawyers to hire. The evening passed by with the dinner getting over but with a resolution of every person on dining table. Arjun had thought, he would try his chance at her once more or give up, Aditya had made the resolution to bring these two idotic siblings of his, tomorrow morning only while Noor was getting ready to avoid & ignore Arjun, Zoya was going to talk to Noor now itself, in alone and make her understand the stupidity of this decision...

As Arjun walked to his room, upstairs. Aditya was talking about something as Zoya and Noor walked behind him, when suddenly Zoya held Noor's hand and dragged her outside the house. While Aditya talked thinking Zoya is behind him, "Toh tumhe kya lagta hai Zo...", as he turned around only to see himself alone. Aditya roamed his eyes and then shrugged, "Lo! Dono behene(sisters) gayab! Bata deti, rokta nahi na main! Hey bhagwan, Zoya ko jaldi behejna warna aap jaante ho na ki mujhe neend nahi aati hai!" Aditya walked in his room muttering.

Zoya held Noor's hand and then coming to the swing, placed in garden, she made her sit on the swing and then sat beside her. As both sisters saw the moon as it rose in its full glory, Noor could feel someone's gaze on her, looking she saw her Appi looking at her with many questions in her eyes.
Noor gulped and then started, "Appi hum jaante hai, aap hume yahan kyu leke aayi hai, aap humse sawal puchna chahti hai na... isiliye..." While Zoya shook her head in despair.

"Noor, agar aap itna jaanti hai toh ye bhi jaanti hai ki humare sawal kya hai aur kiske baare main hai!" Said Zoya as Noor nodded a this. Zoya gestured her to begin.
"Appi, hum Arjun se bohot pyaar karte hai magar Abbu ko aapke rishte se itni takleef hai, hum bhi agar Hooda's ke bete ko chuna toh aur takleef hogi... isiliye..." Wiping a lone tear, "Hum Arjun se door rahenge Appi aur hum Abbu ko diya hua vaada nahi todenge... waise bhi Arjun ko humse zyada acchi ladki mil jaayegi..."

As a voice interrupted, "Lekin tumse zyada acchi nahi Noor...". Both girls turned around to see who spoke. It was Arjun who had his eyes red due to crying, beside him stood Aditya, who shook his head.
Noor shook her head, while Arjun came and stood in front of her, Aditya and Zoya looked at each other.

"Noor tum hosh main aao, please aisa mat karo, main, main jee nahi paunga..." Arjun said, tears dropping, as Noor to cried, "Arjun humne faisla le chuka hai...".
When Arjun shouted, "Kya faisla? Haan? Jab hum dono iss faisle se khush nahi hai aur na rahenge..." Arjun held her hand, "Ek baar Noor, ek aur mauka dedo iss rishte ko, hum Abbu ko, Ammi ko sabko manna lenge... please." While Noor watched her hand in his hand, Zoya and Aditya too persuaded her.
"Noor, maan jaaiye na! Ek baar aur!" Zoya said, holding her shoulder.
"Noor, ek baar aur, Abbu ko hum maanyenge na, saath main... Par tumhare door rehne ke faisle na tum khush rahogi na Arjun!" Said Aditya.

Now everyone looked at Noor hopefully. Thinking a bit she muttered, "Thik hai, ek aur mauka dete hai hum iss rishte ko...". The moment Arjun heard this, he had a relief run over his face, and smiled as if after ages. While Aditya & Zoya were also happy about this. Zoya hugged Noor and Aditya hugged Arjun.

"Chaliye, issi baat par muh meetha ho jaaye, kuch thanda sa, ice cream khaaya jaaye..." Said Zoya as Noor smiled and walked with Zoya into house, while Aditya whispered to Arjun while walking,
"Don't worry Chote, teri ship main Noor ko baitha diya hai, ab teri naiyaa paar bhi laga dunga...". As Arjun said, "Aap ne nahi Zoya Bhabhi ne!", Aditya frowned.
"Haan toh who aur main same same hai na!" Aditya argued. While Arjun shook his head at this. His brother! Aditya smiled cheekily at him.

*****

Rubbing the lotion, Zoya took more and was going to apply on her neck when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She leaned onto the man's embrace who is her husband. Aditya was nuzzling in her neck and then took the cream from her hand. Taking it, he applied it on her neck slowly, and rubbed it slowly on one side of neck. And then rubbing, his hand travelled above her chest, encircling her neck, he rubbed another side, while Zoya moaned on the touch of his. The more he thinks, he can't love her more than this, he surprises himself by loving more than last time. She leans on his chiseled chest, closing her eyes.

"Thak gayi ho na! Chalo so jaate hai!" Aditya saw her eyes drooping, after a day like this, she needs rest. Aditya left her to make the bed when Zoya held his wrist and coming forward, she pecked at his lips.
"Kahan jaa rahe hai aap?" Zoya asked, once again resting her head on his shoulders. Aditya replied to bed. As Zoya drowsily gestured to pick her up, cutely spreading her arms. Aditya smiled at her antics & shook his head.
Picking her up, he laid her down on bed. Adjusting her pillows, he pulled the duvet on her, securely putting her in bed. And next moment, sleep took over her.

Aditya got to his side, and spent the time watching her, sleeping, holding his arm, he dropped a soulful kiss on her forehead when suddenly a notification tapped on her phone.

Aditya who was going to sleep too, saw the notification & rolled his eyes. Rajveer! Taking her mobile, he was about to keep her phone on silent, when he saw, it was not from unknown person, but some person, Aakash.

Who is this Aakash? This was the question Aditya had. But he saw Zoya sleeping, and thought to ask her tomorrow. Keeping the phone on silent. He wrapped his other hand around her waist, pulling her closer, until sleep took over him too.

Maybe another man was coming in Zoya & Aditya's life...

*****

Love,
Anushka