Chapter 11 | Being Together

Hello friends!
How are everyone! Hope you are doing well dearies!
I was out from day before yesterday & tommorow also I will be going out.
But wrote this chapter for you all!
And let me wish, Merry Christmas to everyone! New year ke liye I'll try completing next chapter!

Here you go with next chapter!

Vote Target : 35

PART 11 Being Together

"Maa in-law?" Said Aditya at mention of his ex-MIL by Rajveer.
"Sakshi aunty hai kahan waise?" asked Zoya. Aditya shrugged, "US main hai woh...".
"Aur agar Rajveer joh keh raha hai, uss ka kya?" Zoya asked again.
"Dekhte hai... waise bhi he is becoming more mental" replied Aditya, not knowing if really an answer lies with his Maa. Aditya continued, "Ek kaam karte hai, Maa in-law ko phone karte hai hmm...". Zoya nodded.
Sitting on the couch, Aditya dialed the number and a second or two after, a phone started ringing inside the room. Both jerked Aditya cut the call and the phone ringing stops. He again re dials the number and the phone present in room, starts ringing again.

"Sakshi aunty/Maa ka phone yahan hai?" Both said simultaneously, shocked. And then they started searching for the phone when Zoya saw the vibration coming from Aditya's laptop bag. Opening it she took out the phone, which was still ringing. She called out to Aditya, who came at her call, and saw the mobile ringing. Cutting the call, Zoya handed the phone to Aditya.
"Yeh toh Maa in-law ka phone hai..." Said Aditya, shocked and thinking how it came to him.
While Zoya pondered at Rajveer's message, "Matlab kya Rajveer jo keh raha hai, sach hai kya?". While Aditya thoughts matched hers.

"Zoya Arjun ko kahe pata lagaye..." Said Aditya while Zoya nodded at this suggestion absent mindedly. Aditya was about to walk to Arjun's room, when Zoya stopped him by coming in front of him.
"Aap Arjun ke room main nahi jaayenge...." Said Zoya, blinking her big doe eyes.
"Kyu?" Aditya huffed.
"Aditya aap ne..." Dropping her hands and putting them on her waist, "Aap na sach main ahemk hai!", while Aditya frowned at this. Zoya continued, "Aree hum Arjun aur Noor ko aaj date par bhej rahe hai. Kuch time akele bitayenge, toh aur paas aayenge dono... samjha kariye na Aditya..." and prodded him.

While Aditya formed an O with his mouth & nodded at his wife's plan. But then they need to act fast.
"Magar phir, ye sab ka kaam kise de hum?" asked Aditya while Zoya slapped her head at this.
"Adityaaaa! Agar hum aapke saath na hote toh aap kya karte Aditya!" She huffed while Aditya smiled cheekily at her. Replying, "Tum nahi hoti toh main mar jaata!" Aditya said dramatically, acting to be hanged while Zoya laughed at this and shook her head at this dialogue of his.
Zoya started, "Aditya, aap bhi na! Aap ek law firm ke maalik reh chuke, aur Papa ki will main toh ab bhi aap uske co-founder hai Arjun ke saath saath. Lawyers aage peeche hai aapke aas paas Aditya. Kisi acche lawyer ko phone kariye aur ye kaam de dijiye usse...." As she finished, she saw Aditya looking at her fondly. Zoya raised her eye brows asking what, while he shook his head with a grin. Coming closer, he engulfed her in a bear hug, tightly holding onto her.

Aditya really didn't know what would he have done if Zoya was not there in his life. She is his angel, who fights his darkest demons. She is afraid of darkness but still, she fights his darkness. Light is where she is. Or else everything is engulfed in darkness. She is his. And this makes him relaxed that now he has her, he can fight anything.
Maybe he cannot love her more than this, yet, he can prove his love by loving her more than this.

Zoya held onto him as the evening started to happen only to bring more things to brighten up the evening. Aditya had given the work to trace his ek maa in-law to Mr. Shrivastav, a good lawyer in his company. Aditya hoped for a good news, but least he knew something else happened and that was not at all good. Discarding these thoughts, he thought about Zoya who was bringing Arjun & Noor closer but then he thought what about them. Even the need to come more closer. And he had planned something. Arjun & Noor will go for date, then that means Arjun & Noor will be alone to spend time, just like them. They will be also alone in whole house. Anjana Maa had gone to their Maasi, i.e. her sister's home, she'll come tomorrow morning. So...... his mind had already started running in different one-track directions. Zoya! You are trapped. My love, thought Aditya.

While Zoya was very much unaware of what her husband was thinking to do with her. Obviously, Aditya had always surprised her by doing something extra ordinary. People would have never approved of this relation but still, they fought the society, until they had to accept it, at the end. Zoya & Aditya could have taken a step back but then love makes every person rebellious. And it made Aditya & Zoya too rebels in love.

Zoya was sitting in the hall, waiting for Noor & Arjun getting ready & come down. Busy on her phone, watching her emails. When Aditya came doing all arrangements, and snaked his arms from back, kissing her on one of her cheeks. Zoya smiled & closed her eyes, opening to see Aditya standing behind her. Walking in front, Aditya came and sat on the sofa, besides her. Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, he pulled her closer and rubbed his nose in her hair. Zoya smiled and then saw him. He kept one of his leg on her lap ad hugged her.

"Mere paas na tumhare liye ek surprise hai!" said Aditya, already beaming with happiness. Zoya's smile got bigger, "Kya?" She asked at this, cutely. Aditya opened his mouth to say something but closed it seeing her pout. And pouting, he again nuzzled in her long tresses.
"Bata dunga toh surprise; surprise kahan rahega? Hmm?" Aditya mumbled on her neck while she blinked and nodded at this. Pulling her closer, he continued nuzzling into her.
Whereas Zoya got a bit conscious, because they were in living room. She called out to Aditya, "Aditya koi aa jaayega Aditya, chodiye na hume...". While Aditya was deaf.
"Toh aa jaane do! Biwi ho, jo chahe karu!" Said Aditya looking at her. She looked at him and pushed his leg, "Biwi hai magar yahan aise nahi karte na!", said Zoya innocently.

Aditya smiled at his wife's innocence, cuteness. He loves her more for this reason too as he doesn't know how much cuter can she be, while Zoya looked at him, lost in thoughts.
Aditya wrapped his arms more closer around her, pushing himself into her, while she couldn't do anything to stop the blush spreading.
"Aap hume pareshan kyun karte hai!" Said Zoya, knowing why he does so while Aditya smiled a this. And said, 'Mujhe bada maza aata hai tumhe aise pareshaan karne main! Kya karu main!" And rubbed his nose at her soft spot of her neck, making her laughter echo.

When suddenly Arjun saw all this and cleared his throat. Smiling at the scene unfolding in front of him. Both saw Arjun standing behind Aditya. Aditya huffed.
"Kya hai!" Said Aditya to Arjun.
Arjun smiled devilishly at this, "Woh toh aapko pata hoga na kya hua!" While Zoya tried getting up but Aditya pulled her down. Arjun continued, "Bhai aap ye sab room main bhi toh kar sakte hai na!" and smirked. While Zoya was shocked and then blushing she looked down. Aditya rolled his eyes, Arjun was after all his brother only.

Aditya replied, "Tujhe kya hai! Main... main jahan chahe, jo maan kare karu... Tujhe isiliye bahar bhej rahe hai na!" While Zoya slapped her fore head, Arjun grinned mischievously.

Noor came & stood besides Arjun, smiling at the scene unfolding in front. Arjun was still standing, looking at his Bhai & Bhabhi. Poor his Bhabhi, Aditya troubled her a lot but then loved her even more than that. Aditya took a deep breath and turned around while Zoya was trying to stifle the laugh erupting in her chest. Aditya motioned with his eyes, to go while Arjun pretended, not to understand a thing.

"Besharmo ki tarah yahan kyu khada hai Arjun... Apna lawyer mode ko ghar ke bahar leke jaa aur apne Bhai aur Bhabhi ko akela chod de. Kya tujhe teri love story pyaari nahi, jo yahan meri dekhne ke liye khada hai!" When Noor & Zoya started laughing at this. Arjun nodded dramatically at the clear warning. While Aditya was annoyed with the disturbance. He looked at Zoya who was laughing her heart out.

As a person walked in the airport, talking to someone on phone. Brushing his hair back with one hand, he smiled at the person, he was talking to. Two air hostesses saw him and one fell down seeing those grey eyes and perfect smile.
"But are you sure uncle, I mean she will be there in the City Hospital right?..." Listening he muttered an ok. And listened to the person.
"Ji uncle!" And again listened.
"Ji! Khudahafiz Waseem Uncle".

And hanged up. Sitting inside in plane, he smiled that now Zoya was single, maybe he could give a try to a marriage. Zoya. Her name is enough for him to make him smile. And looked outside the plane.

While in Mumbai, Rajveer called someone, and instructed him to ask Aditya about the plan they are making... Rajveer continued, "Kuch bhi ho, magar kya plan kar rahe woh dono mujhe baato. You got it". And cuts the call.
Speaking to nowhere to anyone, "Aditya aur Zoya phirse ek saath hai! Damn kaise!!! Dammit! Phirse...". And broke the vase. Vowing to destroy Aditya Hooda, again.

But maybe fate had different plans for everybody. Lets wait & watch.

*****

Love,
Anushka