14

entry #14

i love it when she's mad at me.

(only when it's playful)

it's amusing and entertaining to watch her pretend to be mad at me, using the silent treatment and annoyed glances, craving my attention as she tries to avoid me by dodging my touch- secretly wanting me to call out to her.

i remember when i came home late, knowing she'd already be in our bed so i ate in the kitchen alone peacefully- eating the dinner that was left over.

i knew Verona was mad because she stayed in the comfort of our bed, not welcoming me with a passionate kiss or a tight hug like she usually does. she was mad because i had been spending less time with her since i was busy with work and i was trying to make time for my friends too. we obviously talked things out properly and the problem never occurred again.

what made me raise my brows, stop playing with the fork in my plate and my chest ache with need and affection was when she walked into the silent kitchen- surprising me, purposely teasing me with barely anything on her body and her hair cascading down her back.

Verona pretended that i wasn't there- avoiding eye contact, taking out a mug for hot chocolate as her sweet lips hummed an unfamiliar tune.

i couldn't move from my seat, my dark, hooded eyes stayed glued to her figure and effortless beauty so i leaned my head on the palm of my hand as she retrieved the whipped cream. her splendid hot chocolate was finished.

"hey come here." i murmured.

Verona looked at me with lust, a daring nature as she walked towards me. "what?"

and when she was close enough, i curled my fingers around her chin and brought her face closer to mine before licking the whipped cream off her lips.

"thank you."

jungkook