"Sibling"

We got to the cemetery,for some reason yoongi had shovels in his car and we started to dig. We where almost at the edge were no one really burry " bring his body" Hoseok and Namjoon carries his body to the grave they passed you, Jungkook and yoongi the body slowly. "Thank you" they nod,you place Jeas body carefully on the ground yoongi and Jungkook hip out, "give me your hand" Jungkook held his hand out "Thank you Jea, I love you" you kissed his forehead. A single tear managed to dripfrom your eye onto his skin,you took Jungkook hand he pulled you up,you start to put the dirt back I top,yoongi and the rest start to join you.

Finally 30 minutes later you finished completely burying Jea. You fell to your knees "never forgotten" you kids your fingers and touched it onto the dirt.

"Let's go home y/n" yoongi held you "yeah" you got up left with the pain in your heart the hole the size of the ocean. You where in the car with yoongi Teahyung was driving,yoongi was in the back with you,you curled up in his chest his hand running up and down you arm "it dhoukd have been me" you tears start to roll "he did it for out y/n,you can't blame yourself for his actions" you sniffle "he loved you y/n,he wanted to see you grow,he believed in you as you did in him" Teahyung gives you soft smile through the mirror "I miss him so much" yoongi pets your head "I know,I know" you drift off into a deep sleep.

Next morning

"Mmmmm" you stretch, memory's from last nigh wash in,tears start to form again. You got it the kitchen,it smelled good but you were t hungry "I made bacon and waffles!" Jin places a huge stack of waffles in front of you "I'm not hungry,but thank you Jin" he pouts "I'll have one" he smiles,you grab the waffle Ana stake it to the living room, the guys where in there no one went to school today. "How are you feeling?" Teahyung places his hand on your forehead "I've been better" "haven't we all" he smiles at you, "sit" he gave you his seat "thanks" he nods you sit down next to Jimin "can I have a bite" his eyes opened big,he looked like a fish you chuckled "you can have the rest" his eyes immediately lit up "thank you" he stuffed the waffle in his mouth.

They had on Netflix on skipping through movies tv shows not knowing what to put on. You didn't really care either "let me see this" Jin snatched the control form yoongi,he was the only one that could do things like that to yoongi since he was the oldest "MOAaaaaNNNaaaa" he sang it everyone groaned except you, "again hyung,this is like the 3 time" Jimin put his hands in his eyes "yes deal with it" yoongi got up and Jin sat in his seat,you also got up and followed yoongi to the kitchen bar "drinking this early is bad" he looks at you for a second then keeps looking for something.

He pulls out two shot cups,he pulls out some vodka and pours then all the way up tot he cup and hands you one. You look at it for a second and shrug "bottoms up" you clank you cups and drink. "Ahhh" it left a sharp pain in your throat afterwards "another one?" Yoongi held the vodka over your cup "no im  good" he nods and puts himself another one. He crush that one with out an expression and another one, he took at lest 5 "okay, shouldn't this be the opposite" you took the bottle from him,he cocked his eyebrow he tried to reach for it but you scoot it more back from him he shrugged. He turned back around and grabbed int her bottle "oh for the love of Jesus" you put the bottle in front of him,he chuckles "stop drinking please" you pouted,he sighed "fine" he put the bottles away "yay",you clapped your hands like a seal. "You're a dork" he pats your head,you got behind him "yeah i know" you walked back to the couch.

2 weeks later

You still go visit Jea every Tuesday's and Fridays. It was relaxing for you the time you where with him was stress reliever.

You where in class half asleep the teacher once again playing a video on the overhead. "Y/n?" "Mm" you tube your head but don't open your eyes "are you okay?" yoongi asked "mm" you keyed your head in the desk, he put his arm on your back and ran it up and down. He chuckled a little.

A knock came from the door, the teacher opens it "oh you must be the transfer students" "yes ma'am" a high pitched annoying voice cane from the door "come in,here let me turn the lights on" she turned them on and everyone wines,you run your eyes and focus on the body's standing at the front of the class. "Class these are our new class mates they're sibling be nice" she smiled happily,she was kinda tall and she had a purple hair it suited her. Her scent was very perfumed it was strong but there was something under it. Her brother was y'all as well like giant,he had black hair and a undercut ,he was wearing all black he was really attractive.

"Hi class my name is Mika and this is my bother..." there was a pause,"oh I'm Zero" his voice was really deep and raspy. "Hello" everyone said back. She scans the room and her eyes land on yoongi then on you then she moves to Jimin and Jungkook,she bites her lip "please take a seat" the teacher said nicely "okay" she starts to walk toward y'all there was two empty desk in front of Jimin and another inform of you. She took the one in front of Jimin and her bother inform in front of you. There scent tripled they,they weren't sibling she was a alpha wolf and he was a vampire. You scoff loudly,she turns and she mean mugs you,then she turns to Jungkook you tense up "hi I'm Mika,what your name?" She still her hand out,Jungkook looks her up and down but then he shakes her hand "hi I'm Jung...you" he lets go fast he felt her,he knew he could take him away from you. "What wrong" she acts innocently "I'm Jungkook" he crosses his hands and doesn't say other thing. "And you,you are the hybrid I've heard so much about" you eyes widened,she knows "yeah,that's me" her brother turns around too "nice to finally meet you" he says and turns back around,"sorry my brother is very faun of you" "Mika!" He hit her on the shoulder,she chuckled. Yoongi scoffed "and you,the pure blood" "full blood" yoongi said "whatever you want to call it,you should know Zero right" she smiled evilly "hi bother" he turns around looks at you then at yoongi "brother?" You where shocked.