Chapter 1 - The Morning After... What Exactly?

David's P.O.V
Was I late? I couldn't tell. All I knew is that I was bloody tired. As tired as I was, I did need to get up. With a sigh, I had attempted to heave myself up to a sitting position but something held me down with a tight grip. Maybe I brought someone home last night, I was pretty fucked.

I sighed again as the thoughts of dealing with the person flooded my mind. Well, I might as well get it over with. My eyes opened with a turn of my head to look at the person. They started to open wider when I saw who said person was. Freddie Mercury. In shock, I pushed him off which woke him too. "I'm awake... Fucks sake..." He grumbled. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled once he saw me. "Good morning, darling," His voice was quiet and gravely. Sexy could be a good description too if that's your thing.

By his reaction I would have guessed I was staring because he just chuckled and waved his hand in my face, saying, "Ground control to major Tom?" He seemed proud of his own joke as he laughed and also waited for my reaction. I attempted to laugh back but it just came out seeming incredibly fake. Maybe because it was. "What are you doing here?" He shrugged at my question. "I don't fucking remember, darling. You tell me." He seemed more awake but still had a tired smile. "If I could tell you I wouldn't have asked you." I rolled my eyes and stood up, quickly realising I was less than decent. Usually, I would have thought nothing of it but with Freddie in my bed, probably naked also, I felt embarrassed.

I sat back down and quickly pulled on some underwear, or attempted to before Freddie stopped me. "Darling... Running off so soon? And I thought I could keep the gorgeous sight of your body for much longer than twenty minutes..." His words made me feel hotter but I tried to act unaffected. "I need to go to work." Is all I replied with as I continued to pull up the underwear. I could practically feel him pouting, a small hphm!could be heard as I said it. "We'll see eachother at work, though." I nodded. "Considering we are making a song together." I stood and began to get dressed. "See you then, I guess. I do trust you not to destroy my house while I leave." I said as I pull on a jacket, getting ready to leave for the studio. "No promises, darling!" He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Just leave my wardrobe alone." I waved and he waved back with a smile. I don't know why but it filled me with a warm feeling. Seeing him smile, I mean. I left the house with that thought still im my head and, nearly, the whole day.