chapter 7 (editing in progress)

"no he tried to get back with me but I said no" "ok good I don't liked when you guys are together I should've kept my eye on you" maggie pulled her head away from his chest and looked up at him "why don't you like when we are together?" she asked "I don't trust him around you he could try something and I wouldn't be there like now I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" he looked at her she looked at him and smiled "its okay kookie"  she realized what she said "I mean jungkook" "you can call me kookie if you want its cute" he smiled at her she smiled back he rubbed her cheek and admired her face while he admired he got closer to her face she leaned against his hand jungkook kissed her forehead "you coming to school tomorrow or no?" "yah why wouldn't I?" " idk I just thought you would stay home and sleep if you see mark tomorrow stay away from him and tell me I don't want nothing happening to you" he looked at her and held her hand "ok I will" she leaned closer to him jungkook couldn't hold back anymore so he kissed her passionately putting his hand on her cheek she put her arms around his neck and kissed back jungkook turned around with maggie and pressed her against the wall still kissing her maggie ran her fingers through his hair and pulled away to catch her breath jungkook backed up rubbing the back of his head "um we should clean up there's cans everywhere" he laughed nervously maggie looked around "yah imma go clean outside" she walked out embarrassed and started cleaning jungkook looked down biting his lip then he got a trash bag and started picking up all the empty bottled and cans and trash almost and hr later maggie finished cleaning everything outside even the pool she had 2 trash bags she walked back inside jungkook cleaned up the house putting stuff back neatly he had one trash bag "it wasn't that bad in here most people were outside" he picked up the trash bag "yah I'm tired" she looked at him "well thank you so much for helping me" "your welcome" he smiled at her "give me the trash bags ill take them out" she gave them to him "thank you" he grabbed it then he went outside and put them in the trash can leaving some out he walked back inside and toke his jacket "you going to sleep?" "I'm not that tired" she looked at him "are u?" "not that much but I'm still gonna go home and get sleep" he walked to her "okay" " ill see you tm" he side smiled at her then he gave her a hug and waked to the door and opened it and left closing it behind him maggie decided to take a shower then went to bed  instead of going home he went to the side of her house and dragged marks body to his truck and drove to marks house when he got there he toke marks body out of the truck and dragged him to his doorstep then he got into his car and left he went home and went to sleep the next morning maggie got up and got dressed she walked into class and started to have a bad feeling rush threw her body she shivered jungkook was at his desk waiting for the bell to ring the he saw maggie walk in and he waved at her she looked at him and waved "hello sir" "cant believe he's dead I'm glad though he was a dick" a girl said to one of her friends out loud maggie looked over curious and went to the "excuse me but who dead" "mark you know your ex his mom found him on there door step someone left him there" the girl said to maggie "his neck was broken it looked fucked" tears started to form in her eyes "Okay thanks" she looked down and walked away a couple pf tears fell she sat down at her seat "anyways like I said he had it coming" the girl said maggie tried to ignore them val walked into the class and sat next to maggie "You heard what happened mags?" maggie hugged her "I cant believe he's actually gone" val hugged her back " me neither I wonder who did it probably someone he fucked with I kind of feel bad he was young" "He was" Maggie wiped her tears "Omg stop crying" val hugged her even tighter "you have any idea of who might've did it?" "no lets just forget about it" maggie looked at jungkook "lets talk about something else" val looked around "I over heard Amy talking about how she's gonna come after school and try and get to sir or jungkook" maggie looked at val "she's funny he doesn't want a relationship with a student he even said it" she looked back at jungkook "well you never know men can get seduced I would love to get me some of that" val looked at jungkook "of course you would val" "come on you cant tell me you wouldn't want that" "I would I guess but he ain't interested" jungkook looked over at maggie "he probably likes someone already" val said "yah most likely not us" she giggled "most likely" val laughed maggie looked at jungkook he started grading some papers when hobi came in out of no where  and went to the teachers desk "can I borrow my sister maggie for a couple of min its family" hobi said "sure" jungkook said wondering what happed hobi walked to the door and looked at maggie "we need to talk" he walked out maggie looked at him and followed him out "what's up" hobi pulled her into a tight hug "you remember how mom and dad were going to see grandma" hobi looked at her "yah why" "well on there way there they got into a crash a truck ran the red light and hit them" he looked down sad maggie heart stopped and she started crying "no tell me their okay" she said almost falling down "their okay but their in a coma the doctors don't know when they'll wake up or if they even will I'm so sorry maggie" he hugged her she hugged him back and cried into his chest "I cant lose them"

sorry I finally finished my exams I am happy Im going to see the bts movie tm ayeee make sure to follow and vote and comment let me know ur here and if yall actually like this story