chapter 15

-Jungkook's pov-

Maggie passed out so I looked at the guys "take him to the hospital now" they nodded while I picked her up and took her to my car. We couldn't stay at the school because I could end up going to jail if anyone found out I was part of the mafia. so it's best that no one knows what happened in that hallway today. I had one of my very trusted friends delete the footage that was recorded. I have no idea what's gonna happen if taehyung dies. Maggie wouldn't be able to live with herself and she would be devastated. she already lost her parents now she might lose her best friend. I looked down at my shirt that I was wearing and raised an eyebrow. Why do I have blood on me? I paused and I looked at Maggie's face pail. My eyes traveled down her shirt stopping at the blood. That's taehyung's blood right? I pulled the car to the side and turned my body to her. I raised her shirt to her stomach. My face froze in horror. She was shot but how. I started the car again and made my way to the hospital.. Once I arrived at the hospital I went to her side of the car opening the door carrying her bridal style and running inside the hospital. "Please someone help me she was shot please help" doctors came rushing with a bed and I put her down as they took her to the emergency room. At this point I was running my hands through my hair. I was terrified what if she dies? What if I never get to tell her how i really feel? What if i never get to tell her what happened that day. The day where she saved me. I wanted to give up everything but I couldn't because of her. God, I love her. I couldn't lose her.

-time skip-

I was waiting for any news on Taehyung and Maggie. It's been hours since they had gone into surgery. Veronica has been texting and calling non stop. I just ignored her so I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm dead. I was pulled out of my thoughts as a bunch of doctors came out from the emergency room, i got up walking towards them worried i might not like what i hear. "Are they..." I couldn't finish as my voice had failed to work. The doctors turned to me one walking up to me "both surgery's went well they both survived" he said then bowed and walked away as another doctor came up to me "you can see them both they are in a shared room the room number 316" he said then walked away with the rest of the doctors. I smiled to myself, thank god they are okay. I need to see them now. I ran to the room the doctor told me but when i got in front of the door i know when i open this door my heart will break seeing them in this condition, but i have to stay strong. Slowly opening the door stepping in the first bed was taehyung then the 2nd was Maggie. I checked on taehyung first and he had tubes connected everywhere his stomach was bandaged up. Then I made my way towards Maggie. Her face pail, a blanket over her body as a couple of tubes were attached to her body. She looked almost dead which scared me, I hate seeing her like this. Grabbing her hand, I placed a soft kiss on her knuckle. Time passed by I didn't even notice I fell asleep looking at the clock. It was already 11pm. I should probably get home and tell Veronica that I'm still alive before she goes crazy.

-time skip no ones pov-

A week went by and school was still closed. Many people died that day. Taehyung and Maggie were in a coma and none of them had woken up. Everyday Jungkook would go visit them for an hour, he would alo use that as an excuse to get away from veronica. Jungkook was driving to the hospital after a meeting he had with his gang. He got a call from the hospital, confused he answered. "Hell-" he was cut off "hello is this Jungkook" the doctor's voice being shaky and out of breath "yes what's wrong?" he said, starting to get worried, pressing on the gas pedal harder. "Maggie was taken. We tried to do everything we could to stop them but they had a gun" Jungkook's eyes widened. He hung up the phone and started speeding passing red lights. He called up his group "meet me at the hospital right now be ready" he hung up. He got to the hospital running inside. "What the f*ch happened who did this, who took her?" he questions the nurse. She looked at him scared as she handed him a small paper. Reading over the note his blood boiled "ill get you for this nobody takes what's mine and gets away with it"

Who do u think took her?? Any guesses?