ha

invisible.

i gawked my eyes around the school hall which filled with students from different schools.

where the hell are my friends? smh.

i didn't want to be a flirt today but i could see a lot of handsome guys at every corner of our school and they were unfamiliar to me. i'm not complaining tho.

there were a lot of guys but the one who caught my attention was the guy who's wearing a black hoodie.

his hair was kind of messy and he looks so intimidating because of his cold stare.

"jisoo!" finally. "you're late." my friend scolded me. "i know i know," i chuckled. "where's hanseol?"

"i left her with doyoung." she replied. hmm. i think there's something between those two-

she cut my thoughts off by her sudden grip. "so many cute guys omg!" she squealed and squished my arms. that hurts bro.

"i know right." i said and plastered a grin on my lips then threw a glance at the guy who caught my attention.

there were some girls who went near him and talked to him. his schoolmates, probably.

the girls were laughing while he remained silent. what's wrong with him. is he really like that?

"hey are you listening?" my friend waved her hand in front of my face. i turned to her with my annoyed face but she just laughed.

eventually, she saw him. 

she shook my shoulders vigorously. "omg do you like him???!" i furrowed my brows at my annoying friend. "shh!"

"you want him to notice you?" my face remained straight. she grip on my wrist.

"excuse me." "excuse me." "excuse me." i kept saying those words because of the crowd. she dragged me towards the ice cream stall since he was near on that.

we stood there for like a minute while we intentionally louden our voices.

"so many students i wanna befriend them!" my friend faked a laugh while throwing a glance on him.

i let an inaudible laugh. she furrowed her brows then nudged me afterwards. "you should respond so that i won't sound scripted." she whisper-shout at me.

"why are we doing this?" i laughed. "i want him to notice you because you guys look cute together." a supportive friend is sometimes annoying.

she grabbed my hands and we were intentionally passing by in front of him on freaking loop. damn this girl.

he remained unbothered by the chaos on his surroundings. he plugged in his airpods into his ears then grabbed his phone on his pocket.

i held my friend's wrist to stop her from being such a dumb. "let's stop this already. whatever we do, he won't still notice us. i think we're invisible in his world." i chuckled.

to the boy who doesn't know my existence, i like you.