to

exist.

(a/n: hi peeps the italicized
words are said in english.)

"shit. are you okay?" his deep voice is so mesmerizing especially when you hear it closely.

i immediately stood up. "uh, y-yup."

he scratched his nape. "i'm sorry." i shook my hands vigorously. "a-ah. no no it's okay."

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yeah r-really i'm o-okay." i was actually stuttering. oh gosh. he nodded. "uh, gotta go." i nodded.

who wouldn't be okay if you have an interaction with your crush. even if it was just a little interaction but still.

when he apologized, his eyes were screaming a genuine 'sorry'. i didn't notice i was already smiling.

i quickly changed my expression into a frown when i remembered i stuttered.

and now i feel so embarrassed. wtf.

i rapidly ran to see my friends. i can't wait to tell them what just had happened to me.

"did you poop. you're so-" i cut hyena off. "he noticed me, finally!"

"what? oh gosh tell us what happened!!"

i told them everything. i actually couldn't tell them properly because they were always butting in.

"omg finally!" they squealed which caused me to flinched. "that was a cute interaction tho." hanseol said.

"the program is about to start. students please gather at the quadrangle. i repeat, the program is about to start. students please gather at the quadrangle. thank you." the speaker announced so we went to the quadrangle.

i saw him and we had an eye contact. he slightly smiled at me and i did the same.

i never thought i would have an interaction with the guy i like.

he finally knew i exist.

the end.