Chapter 3 (IRL)

Its my third day at con and I've still got 4 days left but I don't want it to end. I'm cosplaying Keith and Lauren, Lance which isnt surprising since she's a huge flirt.

 I'm cosplaying Keith and Lauren, Lance which isnt surprising since she's a huge flirt

Aswell as Sam being Hunk and Jazz being Pidge. Did I forget to mention Sam and Jazz love to ship me with people so rn (y/s/n) *your ship name*
Is top of there priority right now.

Were getting read for the panel and waiting for Eliza to be hete cos shes being space dad.

I walk in and when I sit down (next to Lauren) she shouts "I'll put you in a worm hole" making me confused for a second "Lance, shut up" I say in a low kinda voice. "Why dont you, Mullet" she argued. I sight and turned away doing the thing keith is most likely to do.

"Anyway, welcome to are Ill put you in a worm hole Panel!" Eliza says ignoring us mostly. "So we will start of with truth or dares" She states then aload of hands shoot up. "Yes" she points to a Bakugo cosplay. "I dare keith to sit on Lances lap" this makes me blush a bit. "But, I'll crush him" i state. "Then Lance sit on keiths" she says. "Nah, Keith get over here you will not crush me your a tiny baby" she states making me sulk because of my height. I walk over to her and sit on her lap. "Im not that short!" I argue. "That's only because your wearing platformed shoes. I make a gasp sound "how dare you expose my secrets I thought we were closer than that" i say dramaticly.

Then Jazz adds. "oh god Keiths been hanging around Lance to much he's turned *gasp* Dramatic!" They laugh. Making me laugh also.

"Next!" Eliza shouts. "I dare everyone to say there best pick up line starting from Hunk and down to Lance" they say.

"Are you trash? Because I would definitely take you out" Hunk says innocently.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection." Pidge says geekly making everyone laugh and clap.

"Are you Coran? Cause you're a gorgeous man" Space dad laughs.

"Um... " I stutter trying to think.
"Hurry up hot topic" Lauren nudged then i released she was helping me. "Awwe, you think Im hot" I smirk at Lauren see her get a but flustered. "Smooth keith" Someone says in the crowd.

Lauren grabs my chin and lifts it up slightly. "Are you a snowflake? Beautiful, unique and with one source you become wet" she says then realized it was PG13.

Space dad yells "PG13" Then Lauren shouts "not anymore" while I'm just sitting on her lap in a blushing mess. "Awe! Keiths blushing!" Someone shouts from the Crowd. "No I'm not you are!" I say a bit like a tsundere. Making Lauren blush.

"Okay so now were going to be playing Cosplay swap" Eliza once again announced. "So you guys have to choose two characters and a problem then when someone says Freeze someone will swap one of the characters with anouthet one, got it!" She explained and the crowd nods.

"Okay umm, evil deku" Eliza shouts knowing what my reaction would be. "Where, evil deku is best deku!" I yell making the crowd laugh.
"Hmm..Lance and Pidge and problem is Lance broke Pidges console" they say laughing.

"And action!"

P) "Lance how could you!"
L) "pidge Im sorry, it was keiths fault!"
K) "hey!" I yell laughing.
P) "you knew how long it took me to build that!"
L) holds pidges shoulders "im sorry!"

"Freeze" space dad adds. "You!"

"Pidge with Keith and Keith just found  Lance bawling his eyes out" after they said that the crowd went 'oooh!".

I walk up to Pidge and stand in the position Pidge was in and put Lances hands on my shoulders.

K) "Lance, buddy you okay!?!"
L) "im fine, I just miss earth"
K) I hug her and she hugs me back and goes to move her hand towards my butt but I grab it and put it back on my back and realise the hugs.
K) "watch your hand, Mr" i say making everyone laugh.

"Freeze!" "You?"

"Lance and Keith to swap places and Lance is on one knee"
"What!" I say surprised.
Lauren swaps us around and goes on one knee making me blush like mad.
"Will you, Keith Kogane be my one and only- Husband?" After she said that I'm speechless. "Uuhhh... Sure" I mutter. Then she gets up and kisses my cheek making the crowd scream.

".........." I just stare at her like a crazy women. "agh... (Y/n) snap out of it!" Pidge says pulling me back to my seat were I just put my head on the desk and try not to squeal.

"Fangirling are we have a thing fore Lance?" Lauren mutters. "No more like for you- I mean..... Uhhhhhh" everything went quite and everyone heard me. "Crap..." I mutter and everyone starts squealing and whispering.

Lauren gets up and looks at me seriously. "Are you sure?" She asks and I just slightly nod. she grabs my chin and kisses my lips quickly. "Makskdjdn!" I say dying into my seat.
"So will you go out with me?" She says sitting down. "S-sure" I mutter once again.

Them everyone starts squealing making me and Lauren chuckle.

√Π To be continued Π√