Chapter Six

I realized I only drifted off for a couple minutes when I heard the twins enter Tee's room. Tanya hopped on the bed and started jumping.

"We want you to put us to bed tonight Parry." I yawned after rubbing my eyes. I soon got up wrapped my hair in a bun and held each of their hand and lead them into their very pink and princess bathroom.

Tee took their clothes out and put them on their beds.

I undressed the girls and ran their bath water. I sat on the edge of the tub with my hand under the faucet, making sure that the water wasn't to hot.

I clogged the fancy pink tub and put both the girls in them. They seemed to clean themselves fine by without any help but once they were done they started splashing and shit, and ion like that.

I picked them up again wrapping a towel around each of them then carrying them out.

I dried them off and lotioned them, before they put on their tight onesie pajamas. The hopped onto the top of the bed and blew raspberries on my cheeks.

I returned the sloppy gesture by lifting their shirts and blowing raspberries on their bellybuttons. They both shrieked with laughter.

"Parryy? Do you love Tee Tee?" Tasha asked. "Yes with all my heart." I then picked them both up and spinned around the room

"And fooreeevveeerrr annnddd eveeerrrr" The girls started laughing again. "Like a princess?" I nodded while setting them back down.

"Come on girls let's brush ya teeth.." I found two step stools and pushed them under the double sinks in the bathroom. They climbed up and brush their teeth.

"Are you girls ready for beeeedddd??" I asked pulling the sheets back on their bed. "Noooooooo" I carried them and tucked them in. "Well let's make a deal. If you guys be super quiet I'll keep the TV on anything you wanna watch. OK?"

I asked sitting on the edge of Tanya's bed. They both nodded. I flicked the TV on Nick Jr. I kissed them both on their heads and left while closing the door behind me.

I found a bathroom in the hallway and took my shirt and my shorts off, leaving me in only my sports bra, boxers and socks. I folded my shirt and shorts as I made my way to Tee's room. She was on her Queen sized bed when I walked in.

"Hey." she said while fondling with the string on her sweatpants. She too only had on sweatpants, sports bra, and socks.

Her IPhone was blasting on the dock. Pacman by Pretty Ricky. I whined my torso in small circles moving to the beat of the song.

"Baabbbyyy come here and stop teasing." she said from on the bed. I giggled and crawled on the bed all sexy like.

She bit her lip. "Stop Pariiss don't you see I'm mad at you?" I shook my head and climbed on top of her. I kissed her neck while my hand wandered somewhere under her sweatpants. "Pariisss..." She moaned a bit grinding herself against my hand.

guess the rest guys...