After The Club

I headed home thinking about Destiny. She was really on my mind. I think she's starting to feel a brother but I'm not sure. Dancing at the club she let me kiss her twice but man this shit is crazy and damn Kisha well let's just say she's something else. I got to keep those two away from each other. Kisha always makes things harder on me when I try to move on. But she does has some good stuff though. And she been holding me down for years. Let me call Forrest and let him know what's going on. He gonna trip out for real.

Forrest:
Yooo

Trey:
You will never guess this shit.

Forrest:
Let me guess you went out with Destiny?

Trey:
Hell yeah and guess who comes popping her ass up?

Forrest starts laughing

Forrest:
Wait Kisha?!!!

Trey:
Damn right. I brings Destiny to my show tonight out her in vip and Kisha shows up unannounced and uses her pass and comes to vip questioning Destiny why she there.

Forrest:
Damn bruh what you gonna do about this aggy bitch?

Trey:
Man I don't know I sent her upstairs in my personal vip tore her ass up and sent her home.

Forrest:
Trey man you gonna have to let her ass go if you want a chance with Destiny. You know she already don't like her ass anyway.

Trey:
But thats not all. When I took her home her nigga came out right as I was about to seduce her.

Forrest:
Wait she got a whole damn nigga? Fuck nah bruh.

Trey:
All the way man what I'm gonna do.

Forrest:
Man Trey this some crazy ass shit man. I would talk to her and see how it's gonna add up. Invite her to your crib for dinner or some shit.

Trey:
That's my plan. I was gonna get Monica to stay later and cook us something nice and set the mood up.

Forrest:
(Sighs)
Nigga let's not forget the same woman you got being your maid you fuck too stupid ass. How she gonna feel about that?

Trey:
I mean she knows her place it shouldn't be bad.

Forrest:
Man I fucking can't with you Trey. Just be smooth and careful with that shit. Cause if I was Monica and I was getting the D I would be pissed to cook for another bitch that I know he wants.

Trey:
Man chill out. Monica ain't like Kisha.

Forrest:
Whatever man I'm just saying. If you don't stop your shit you ain't gonna never get Destiny.

Trey:
Well I can always tighten Monica up and let her know what's what.

Forrest:
Man do what you feel but please let me know how the fuck that turns out.

Trey:
No doubt bruh well I just made it home and I told Destiny I would call her when I made it home.

Forrest:
Aight bruh well I love you man and get at me tomorrow.

Trey:
Love you too bruh and I'll come by.

Forrest:
Aight 1.

Trey:
Yeah 1.

Trey hangs up with Forrest and calls Destiny up. The phone rings 3 times before she answered.

Destiny:
Yeah Tremaine.

Trey:
Damn we back to that?

Destiny:
What's up you made it home?

Trey:
Yeah I just pulled up walking in the house to turn off this loud ass alarm.