Monica's Plot

It's been about 3 weeks since I went to work for Trey. He has been calling and calling and texting me to see what's going on. He actually FaceTimed me and I didn't respond. I just don't want to talk to him anymore right now. I was really falling for Trey. I loved him and he brought this bitch home. I know he's been seeing other women but it was never serious. He made these promises that if I just keep tight we will work out. When I met Trey it was at one of his concerts. He pulled me on stage and dance and song to me. I'll never forget the song. It was so amazing.

*Flashback*

Which one of your ladies wants to come on stage with Trey? All the ladies was screaming. I screamed so loud me daddy me!! He looked me straight in my face and told me to come up. His security came and led me to the stage. As I walked to him he said don't she look beautiful fellas. Turn around for me Ma.

Trey started singing to me right there

Trey started singing to me right there. He put me in the chair across his lap and grind on me. I felt his dick rubbing against me. It was on hard and felt so good. It was turning me on making my panties wet. Then he kissed me on stage. I almost fainted. Then he started singing Slow Motion. As he sung he grind on me and danced and kissed all over me.

( Play song here)

When the concert was over he took me back to his place and poured us some liquor. We drunk and started making out. We made it to the bed and he started making love to me in slow motion. We did all kind of positions.
After we made love 3 times he held me and told me he would love to spend more time with me and see me more. I agreed.

So he hired me to clean his house and cook for him. Whenever I got to his room we made love every morning and then we showered and I cleaned his room and made us breakfast. This has been our routine for 3 years and now this bitch comes along and take him from me.

Then my cell phones rings and knock me out my thoughts. It was Trey again.

Monica:
What Trey

Trey:
Girl open this fucking door right now!

Monica:
Why?

Trey:
I ain't gonna tell you again or I'm using my key.

Damn I forgot he had keys to my house. But of coarse he would he bought this for me and put it in my name. And my car. I opened the door!

Monica:
What Trey

Trey:
Why the hell haven't you been answering my calls and you haven't been to work in 3 weeks. Explain girl and explain NOW!!!!

Monica:
Trey you got the girl of your dreams so you don't need me now.

Trey:
Who said I didn't need you?

Monica:
You don't have to say I know.

Trey:
Shit now don't you do this to me Monica. You know I love you and need you don't even trip on this shit. Damn.

Monica:
But the love you got for me is not the same that I have for you so is this all you want?

Trey grabs her by the waist and pull her into him. Breathing down her neck and talking to her.

Trey:
Look baby I'm sorry ok. I need you. I can't hire no one else. You know me. You know how I want things and how to cook my food. You know how to take care of me so yes I need you.

Monica:
But I can't have you though Trey so I feel it's best I quit.

Trey:
Fuck no! You ain't going nowhere.

Trey leans in and kissed Monica passionately and started rubbing his hands down her panties. Sliding his fingers in and out of her.

Trey:
So are you leaving me?

Monica:
(Moans)
Trey I-I-

Trey:
Tell me are you leaving me?

Monica:
Baby I can't leave you. But I want you not just work for you. Please just give me some.

Trey:
If I give you this dick will you stay?

Monica:
Yes baby yes!!!!

Trey:
Bend that ass over then.

Trey pulled down his pants and slide her panties to the side and slid in her womanhood slow. He starting going in and out of her making her moan. Then he sped up fast and rammed all of him into her. He asked her did she like it she said yes go faster. As he felt himself about to come he pulled out and came on her ass.

Trey:
So I'll see you tomorrow? Bright and early?

Monica:
Yes daddy I'll be there.

Trey:
Good Girl! Well let me get out of here I got to go run some errands.

Monica:
Can I have a kiss goodbye?

Trey walks over to her and kiss her softly on her lips.

Trey:
Ok well I will see you later and here take this 5k. This should make up for the 3 weeks missed.

Monica:
Wait but I didn't work.

Trey:
Don't insult me like that if I say take this shit that's what you will do understand me?

Monica:
Yeah I got it.

Trey left and I sat down and thought about how I was gonna make him mine. I know he loves me and I love him. So what I'm gonna do is figure out what I can do to draw a wedge between him and that hoe Destiny. No one I mean no one will take him away from me. PERIOD!!!!

Now let me go and shower and go watch me a movie until I fall asleep got to be in at Treys bright and early on the am. I think this is gonna be a great week for me.

Wow so Trey fell for it!

Will he have to keep this up?

Will Destiny find out about her?

Comment and vote!!!!!