Chapter 4 Part 2;

Jesus Christ I'm freaking out.My day started hella early.I got up at 5 am to do some editing,I finished around around 10:30 so I could get ready for Leslie's graduation that's at 12,during that time I was also preparing things for the dinner that will be taking place at my apartment.

Now we're leaving Leslie's graduation that literally took 4 hours.I'm freaking out because the twins don't know the exact time they're finished with rehearsals since it's their last one before the tour starts in a week and some days from now.And they're basically all my family kept talking about.My aunt even cursed me out in Caribbean because she thought I purposely told them not to come at all.

I phone began to ring and Larry's name pops up.Oh and not to mention a really cute picture of us that Laurent took while I was in the midst of doing Larry's twist.

Anyway I answer,putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey Larry"

"We get off in an hour,maybe less"

"Thank God,my family is nagging me."

"Awe so sad,my brother and me will there to save you later belle"

"Oh whatever,see you later Lar"

"Bye belle"

As I hang up the phone it felt as if the weight on my shoulders lifted away.

"Was that your mans?"

I turn around to Leslie smiling widely at me.

"You did it baby girl!" I say pulling her into a tight hug "I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Moni"

"Remind me that we have to get your present from the twins tomorrow"

"What is it?"

"Honestly I don't even know,they won't tell me"

"If it's something like a car,I would cry"

"I don't think they would- you know what I take that back"

"Exactly"

"C'mon we should get going.I gave mom the key to my apartment and God knows what she's doing there"

Leslie took forever to come outside and my family became rowdy.So

I insisted on waiting for Leslie and my mom took my key and Brice to the apartment.

"I didn't mean to take that long" Leslie says as we walk to my car.

"Yes you did"

*

Monster let us go earlier than we expected,so we quickly went to the hotel to shower and change.

During that process I was questioning if I should wear a hat or not.I mean Monica prefers for me to not wear one if my hair is in twists but...

Damn Larry,you're such a girl for this.

Fuck it,no hat.

I walk out of my room yelling at Laurent to hurry in French.While looking at the time on my phone,I couldn't help but to stare at my lock screen.It's a picture of Moni and me,she was in the middle of my doing my hair and I think Laurent cracked a joke which had us weak as hell.Gosh her laugh is so doofy looking,yet it's adorable.

"C'mon love bird."Laurent says as we walks towards me.

We finally make it to Monica's apartment complex.I was to assume she's home.We get out of the car and run 6 flights of stairs to her floor.