Trickling Time

As time winded down for the new school year to begin, Tyrone started to feel funny. At this time it was his turn to clean the dishes. Tyrone usually takes this time to do some soul searching. So he put on some water for tea and turns to one of his most trustworthy friends, Cassidy. She is one of my friends who I look at as the one with all the answers. "Have you ever felt sick but nothing was wrong with you Cassidy? "

" Of course I have." she says comfortingly.

"What are u feeling Ty?",

"A mixture of nervousness, excitement, and fear"

"Is it school?" she asks

"You know me so well." But to Tyrone's surprise Cassidy didn't know what to tell him to make him feel better. As Tyrone packs his bags for the morning to come, his father calls and notifies him that Kaitlyn will be picking he and his siblings up for school in morning. Tyrone is speehless. Kaitlyn was the one person that was capable of making Tyrone mad enough to hate them. He had caught her stealing a box of his favorite cereal and she told his father that he had given her permission to take it and ever since then he has hated her with a passion. Afterwards, Tyrone was dosing off to sleep and his 5 year old brother, Tyler tapped him and said he couldn't sleep. As a result, Tyrone rest his brother down and rubbed his back for 35 minutes before Tyler finally fell asleep. By that time it was 11:45pm and Tyrone finally drifted into a relaxing sleep.