Chapter 9

Angela P.O.V.

I asked the girls if they wanted to sleepover and of course they said yes and that they would meet us at my house. Now all I had to do was find Nash and Shawn, so we could go to Spencer's house to pick up her clothes.we walked around the would mall and we only had one more place to look and then I was calling Shawn to tell him that we were leaving and if they wanted to come they better be at the car before us. We walked into the store and there was no sign of them. I pulled out my phone and dialled Shawn's number.

"Hello?"

"Shawn me and Spencer are leaving and if you guys want a ride home I suggest you get to the car before us."

"Ok we were trying to find you guys cause we wanted to leave."

"Really? We were trying to find you."

"Ok we will meet you at the car. Bye."

With that I ended the call and told Spencer that we had to go to the car to meet them there. We walked out of the mall and the guys were leaning up against the jeep. We walked over and I told the to get off and they said they did it to look cool. They are dorks. I got in and Shawn sat next to me because Spencer told him to. I drove to Spencer's house and once I got there me and her got out of the car and walked up to to door. She looked in the window and said that the coast was clear and that her mom was sleeping already. We ran upstairs and grabbed most of her clothes. She also grabbed money and all of her chargers and stuff. We ran back outside before her mom woke up. When we got home all of the girls were outside waiting. They came running over to us asking us what took us so long.

"We were stuck looking for these dorks when they were looking for us. We also had to grab all of Spencer's stuff from her house."

They all were fine with that. We walked inside and I was walking with Shawn and I was looking at Nash and he was looking at Emily more like looking at her like he would just wanted to run up to her and kiss her. We made it to my room and Shawn looked at me before crashing his lips onto mine. I wasn't complaining about in but when he pulled away he looked down at me and smiled at me. I missed our moments like this when I made the stupid mistake to tell him that we should brake up. I started to walk toward Nash but he was talking to Emily. Shawn gave me a funny look and I told him to come over here. He walked over and saw what was happening. We both started to listen in.

"Emily I have really liked you from when I first came here and after the whole thing went down I didn't know if the time was right to ask you this but I do now, so Emily would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" Finally!

"Yes I would love to!"

"Finally you to are together I have been waiting for this." They both looked at me and Shawn and then started to die laughing.

"Hey guys I got an idea." They all said what.

"Since we all have a boyfriend now why don't all the boys come over and we could have a slumber party with our boyfriends. I already ask my mom and she was fine with it as long as there is no sex involved." They all quickly got out there phone and called their boyfriend and they said that they were all coming but there was one problem, they were hanging out with Eric and Chase. Mine and Emily's ex-boyfriends. I told them that it was ok for them to come but they were not allowed to stay the night, all of the girls understood. I told Shawn and Emily told Nash they both understood and they both said that if they try anything they were going to fight them. I knew this was going to happen but I just hope everything goes well. The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. All of the boys came in and I showed them were we were all going to be. Eric kept staring at me and I was starting to get uncomfortable. I went got up to go get a glass of water when Eric came up behind me and hugged me.

"What are you doing Eric?"

"I came to tell you that I was stupid for cheating on you and that I want you back."

"Eric it is too late for that I already have a boyfriend."

"I know but just hear me out I really still like you and I want you to know that I love you Angie. I can't handle being away from you, I miss the way you laughed, smiled and kissed me but most of all I missed you so much. Please I am begging you to give me one more chance."

"No Eric I am happy with Shawn I love him and nothing you say will Change that so I think it would be best if you leave me alone from now on."

"What no, I am not letting you go."

"Eric I think it would be best if you leave."

"Fine but Angie I want you to know one thing I love you." With that he went and got Chase and they left. I ran up to my room and cried cause Shawn means the. World to me and I hope I didn't let him slip through my fingers right now.

Shawn P.O.V.

I heard every single word she said. I could not ask for a better girlfriend. I mean look I might not be the best at some times but I love her and only her. Everybody was waiting for her but she has been gone for a half and hour and nobody has seen her. Her jeep is still here so she must be in her room. I walked to her room and I heard her crying through the door. I open the door and as soon as she saw me she ran over to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back while she was crying.

"Angie why are you crying?"

"I am crying because I don't want to lose you again. I love you Shawn."

"Angie I would never leave you. I love you too."

"Shawn if you were to fine some one better than me what would you do?"

"We'll Angie how could I find some one better when your the best girl out there. I am so lucky to have you."

After I said that I crashed my lips on hers and I could feel her smile during the kiss.