Chapter 13

Shawn's P.O.V

When I told her we were moving out of her house she thought that we were moving away and me and her were over. I don't know why she would think that but I would never brake up with her even if I was moving away. We sat and watched tv and laughed at the most random things. It was kind of nice until Nash and Emily came in are ruined everything.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We came here to hang with you guys." Right after Nash said that there was a knock at the door. Angie went to go answer it but I told her to stay here. When I open the door it was just the person I didn't want to see. Heather.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit my boyfriend."

"I am not your boyfriend."

"What are you talking about?"

"I broke up with you a long time ago." After I finished my sentence she crashed her lips onto mine. I pulled away just after it happen.

"What the heck do you think your doing?" I yelled at her.

"Lip locking with my boyfriend."

"For the one hundredth time I am not your boyfriend."

Angela's P.O.V.

I heard Shawn yelling at someone and I wanted to see who it is. When I walked to the door I saw heather. What is she doing here Shawn and her broke up a few months ago. Right when I looked back at then they were kissing.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?"

"Angie it's not what is looks like."

"Not what is looks like well it look like my boyfriend just cheated on me for the second time. Should I asked if this isn't the second time?"

"Let me explain Angie please."

"Fine but heather get out of my house before I kick you out myself."

With that she left and me and Shawn walked up to my room. I can't believe this have happen again for the second time. I am so mad right now that anything will happen. I walked to my room and slammed the door so that everyone knew not to come and talk to me especially Shawn. I laid on my bed and cried and cried and cried. I wish this had never happen to me. I wish I had never had any of this. Then there was a knock at the door

"Go away."

"Angie please let me in." I new right then and there who it was.

"Fine."

I walked to the door and opened it there stood my brother. Riley walked in and asked me what had happened. I told him everything I bawled my eyes out like there was no tomorrow.

(A/n I know I have not updated in a while because I am just stating high school and i am I still not used to it. I am woo sorry I promise to try and update more)