Chapter 11

AngelaP.O.V

It has been a week since the accident and all I did was stay in my room and cry. Shawn would come in and check on me once and a while. He would always ask if I wanted him to stay and each time I told him to stay and hangout with Nash. I mean his friend is here to hangout with him not for him to watch him stay with his depressed girlfriend. I mean my mom is handling this worse than we are. My mom has already had him cremated and he is in her room. I went to check on Riley since he came home yesterday and the doctors told me and my mom that we had to check on him a lot to be careful. I walked in and I saw Riley crying. I ran over to him and hugged him. We walked into my room to my room and sat on the bed and watch a movie. Riley had fallen a sleep half way through the movie. I carried him back to his room. I walked back into my room to see Shawn sitting on my bed.

"Hey Angie."

"Hi Shawn. What would you like this time?"

"I wanted to see if you would come out of you room and hangout with me."

"What about Nash?"

"He is with his girlfriend and that is what I am trying to do right now."

"Ok fine but I want to watch a movie."

"Ok that is fine with me."

We walked downstairs to the movie room and we started to watch a scary movie and about half way through I was scared out of my mind. I think Shawn noticed because he told me to go closer to him. I cuddled up close to him and kissed him on the lips. I started to fall asleep after watching the movie. Me and Shawn walked up to my room. We walked in and he layed with me on my bed. I cuddles up next to him and I could feel him grabbing my waist. I rolled around and crashed my lips onto his. Before I could fall asleep I had to go check on Riley. Of course Shawn was not to happy I had to get up because he was comfortable. I walked into his room and didn't see him. I looked around around the house and I still couldn't find him. I walk walked into my room and saw Riley and Shawn joking around.

"You guys are a couple of dorks you know that right."

"U goingWhat you talking about Angie?"

"I said that you guys are dork but I love you guys."

"Angie you love me more than Shawn right, I mean we are blood."

"What no Angie love me more right, I mean we are dating." Are they really fighting over who I love more.

"You wanna now who I love more." They both nodded

"I love myself more than both of you."

They both tackled me to the ground and started tickling me.

"Okay okay I am sorry." They both stopped tickling me and they gave me a look that said well who is it. I just got up and walked away laughing. I walked downstairs to get food when I saw my mom dressed all fancy.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date."

"What do you mean on a date?"

"I mean I am going on a date with someone."

"I can't believe you! A week after dad dies you decide to go on a date! Were you cheating the Whole time mom! I can't believe you! Wow mom just...." Before I could finish my sentence she slapped me across the face.

"You little slut nobody likes you why don't you go die."

"We'll I know for sure if dad was here he would never have slapped me."

I ran upstairs and started to pack, I am leaving this place I am not staying somewhere were I am not wanted. I heard the front door close and I thought this was my chance. I grabbed my MacBook and looked up cheap apartments. I found one I really liked and it was really cheap. I called the lady and told her I would take it. I am not worried about money because my dad gave me an emergency credit card with no piney on it. After I hung up with the lady, I called a moving company to come get my things. I packed up my jeep and put the rest in the truck. Before I left I wrote my mom a letter saying how I could not live here anymore with someone that doesn't like me. Then this was going to be the hard part. Telling Riley. I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. He opened it but not fully.

"Riley I have to tell you something."

"Okay what is it?"

"Me and mom got into a fight and she told me I was a slut and that I should die because nobody liked me. So I decide that I can't stay here. I bought an apartment and you are welcomed to come over at any time."

"Can I come live with you?"

"I would love you to but mom would kill me if I did."

He open the door fully and hugged me, with my luck shawn was in the room and heard everything. I said bye to both of them before I decided to stay. I texted Shawn the address to my new apartment, so he could come and so could Riley. I got into my jeep and said goodbye to to the house and dove away. Once I got to the apartment I got my keys and the movers put everything in my apartment and they said. Would have to set in up and I was fine with that. I texted Spencer since she was not living at home to see if she wanted to live with me and she said yes. We were going to get her stuff tomorrow. Now all I have to do was set up. It took me about two hours to set everything up. Now all I have to do was go grocery shopping but that can wait I am so tried and all I want to do is sleep.

Shawn's P.O.V.

Wow that fight must have been pretty bad if she moved out of the house. Riley was okay about it. Her mom came home and started freaking out after she read the note. She started to cry and then I had Riley tell her where she had moved but we told her she could not tell her to come home only apologize to her and hope for her to come. We also had a plan so she didn't think we old her mom. The plan was for me to take Riley there cause he missed him and she would follow us there, after ten minutes she would come up. Let's hope this plan works.

"Riley,Shawn. What are you doing here?"

"Riley wanted to come and visit and see your new apartment."

"We'll there will be more stuff coming tomorrow because Spencer is moving in with me."

"Really that's great."

Just as she was about to answer there was a knock on the door. She got up and once she opened the door her jaw dropped.