T W O

Kris woke up with the sun beaming trough the blinds that seemed pretty useless to see how much light was inside the room. looking over to be greeted with a sight of his dirty room, all alone. His mind automatically goes to that stranger who he frankly enough forgot the name of.

He got up and ate breakfast, Some slight burnt toast with some butter on it. It's not the most luxurious breakfast but it's somthing. Looking out of his apartment window. Looking out at the birds, they seem so just fly around without a care in the world. They're Bairly alone they always have other birds with them. Their life seemed easier while he was left in this unfair game called life.

He felt alone unlike those birds he never truly had a friend. Well, he had one friend. Skyler his best friend since middle school. They did almost everything together until she moved away to Londen while Kris was left alone in Manchester. They still Skype and texted but it's not the same. 4 hours apart from each other and she was the only person Kris ever truly trusted. She knows everything about him and vice versa.

His thought went from the birds to Skyler and he didn't know when exactly it happend but it did. He looked over to his phone to see a text from her appear on his screen. "Speak of the devil." He spoke softly to himself.

Skii☁: heya Kris! I has this friend instinct u where gonna get urself into trouble so just here to say don't fuck it up!

Kr!s🐷: good morning to you too -_-

Skii☁: u know I'm right and good morning!

Kr!s🐷: that's the thing, you're not right. Nothing happend! I only walked a guy to a Caffè yesterday? Is that interesting?

Skii☁: ..was he hot?

Kr!s🐷: S K Y L E R

He smiled at his phone at the stupid messages shared with his friend. He truly does care about her. "She's amazing." He said to himself fully content.