T E N

Logan walking on the wet pavement that was littered with a light coating of snow not so long ago. The name Kris wouldn't leave his mind. All he Could think about was that boy. But the girl next to him, Skyler he had heard Kris say that name a few times in various ways. No one could deny it she was beautiful. They looked beautiful together. The older man might have said they were just friends but Logan couldn't help but think there might be more between them.

It's stupid he's probably straight.

You don't like him Logan you just admire his skills and polite meeting.

And even if I would like him, I have no chance.

The boy kept thinking. About his feelings, about Kris, about Skyler. He doesn't know what to do. "Can't I just be normal? Fall in love with a girl that I've known for a long time? Not some guy who I met like twice?
What? Logan, you're not in love. You don't even know the guy. He might even be a serial killer for all I know."

The boy muttered to himself while he walked home. But the little cramped flat feel's less like home every day he returns to it. The shop feels like home. That cafe that he loves going to feels like home. Or at least feels more like home that 'home'

He plopped down on the couch that the previous owner left here. Just has he closed his eyes he started hearing a sound, no other than his ring tone. He took his phone out of his back pocket and looked at the name that appeared on the phone; "mum"

He took the call and heard the little to exited voice of his mum singing trough the speaker. The call was wholesome not to long or to short. Not too long so she would ask about if he's met any girl yet but just long enough to catch up with his beloved mother. After the call he slowly dosed off into a deep slumber.  

A/n: that's it for today :D