4. End it or change it!

Hello!

" Sanyu tune saara saaman rkh liya h na apna? Vaha jake drame to ni kregi ki ye bhool gyi, vo bhool gyi?" Renuka aunty asked me as we came out of the house.

"Sb rkh liya h maine, aap dulhe se bhi pooch lo ek baar. " I told her and she looked at Randhir who was busy talking to Glycerine.

"Randhir, sb rkh liya h na?" Aunty asked and he looked at her.

"Sb kuch rkh liya h Mumma, maine help bhi ki h. " Glycerine answered on his behalf, holding his arm.

Mumma huh?

Kutti.

"Achha kiya beta, vaise bhi ab to sb tumhe hi smbhalna h. " Aunty told her smiling and she smiled back.

"Ye aap aunty se mumma kb hui? " I asked her in whisper, nudging her slightly and she looked at me.

"Abhi abhi. " She told me awkwardly causing me to look at her with a frown.

"Without any prior notice? " I asked and she nodded.

"Weird? " I asked and she nodded again.

Giving her a sympathetic look, I patted her shoulder slightly before bursting into laughter, followed by her.

"What's funny? " Glycerine asked causing us to laugh harder.

"Let them be Baby, they become crazy when they are together. " Randhir told her smiling.

"Aree ab chlna h ya yahi rukenge? " Harsh uncle asked and we composed ourselves.

"Chaliye. " Aunty told him and I took her bag and handed it to Parth who was standing idly.

"Kaam kiya kr kuch. " I told him, hitting his forehead lightly and he sighed before taking the bag.

"Itne saal ho gye tumhari friendship ko aur aaj tk maine ise 'Aunty Randhir ghar pe h kya? ' ke alawa aur kuch bolte ni suna. " Aunty told me looking at him causing me to giggle.

"Vo aisa hi h, jyada bolta ni, socially awkward h." I told her for the umpteenth time and she shook her head sighing.

"Mummy papa ko convince krne ki koshish kr na ki aa jae. " She insisted as we got inside the car.

" Aapko to pta h na Mehul Bhaiya ki bhi shadi h,  kaise aa paenge? Vo to Randhir aapka beta h isiliye mai yaha aa payi. " I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Haan haan mera beta h isliye ni? Randhir se to koi lena dena ni h haina? " She asked narrowing her eyes with a smile on her lips.

"Aur kya. " I told her smiling.

"Haan pyaar bhi toh sirf mujhse hi krti h na tu, Randhir toh sirf dost h aivayee sa. " She whispered and I face palmed.

" Yaar Renu you promised you won't bring that topic out. " I told her and she raised her hands up in surrender.

Yeah, we are on first name basis.

"I know but tu kuch kr hi ni ri h, dekh kya ho ra h teri aankhon ke saamne. Sanyu I'm telling you, mai chup hoon kyunki tune promise kiya h ki tu smbhal legi, pr agar pani sr se upar gya na, to mujhe Randhir ko sach btana pdega. Mujhe Glycerine ni chahiye apne bete ki life mei. " She said crossing her arms and I shook my head.

"Trust me yaar Renu, Glycerine ni aaega aapke ghar. " I promised her and she nodded sighing.

"Mai apne nalayak bete pr to ab bharosa kr ni skti, saara bharosa aur ummedein tujhse hi h." She said holding my hand.

How To Break : Best friend's Wedding. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें