ITS YA BIRTHDAY

Ari

"It's ya birthday it's ya birthday bad bitch contest you in first place" I woke up feeling like the baddest bitch in the Lou ,, Trap had sent me a private car to run me around all day y'all know ya girl had to look right for my big party tonight I had the whole Lou stepping out .
After I left the hair salon nail shop and makeup lady I rushed to The club making sure everything was ready to go before I went home to get freshened up . I been getting private calls all day but that can wait till my party was over ..
After I was done getting all dolled up someone knocked on the door some guy in a tux it was another escort to my party I double backed in the mirror to make sure I was looking fine then went and got into the car !
I heard the music from my party a block away so you know I was hella hype but I was kinda mad Trap wasn't gone be on my arm for my walk thru or so at least I thought he wasn't till someone opened the door and jumped in . I was super happy he matched me from the shirt to his expensive jeans down to his red bottom shoes ! We pulled up to the club and all eyes was on us they rolled out the red carpet and Trap got out the car to open my door soons everybody seen how bad a bitch was looking they went craazzzyyy had me feeling like Beyoncé walking to the VIP
As the night was coming to the end Trap body guards all stood up which meant somebody was coming . As I'm sipping on my patron I seen the one and only Jason standing there " hey I just came over to wish you a happy birthday you look beautiful " he was cheesing hard but before I could say something back Trap stood up and said "I know she look good thank for the wishes you can bounce now " I was too drunk to move or say anything back after that . See Trap knew everything that went down between us so he didn't really like him but I ain't think he was that bold to say some 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I signaled Trap to come seat back down that's when the dj turned my favorite song TOOT TOOT girl I wanna see you twerk TOOT TOOT if I hit Alexis Sky I'm a mf rocket ! I got up and start twerking in Trap face clapping my ass cheeks making them mfs bounce I was super drunk I toke another shot straight back them pull up came on which mean that was the last song of the night you would of thought me and Trap was about the fuck right there the way I was grinding my hips down on his mans I could feel his mans getting rock hard he whispered in my ear saying let's go I got some more surprises for you baby . I followed him out the club to the car I couldn't keep my hands off him he didn't mind cuss he knew I was drunk . We pulled up to a giant penthouse I never seen nothing so beautiful in my life . Soons We got the top of the steps he blindfolded me he opened the door and said take it off . I wasn't ready for what I seen there was rose petals everywhere with a lot of Victoria secret and PINK bags along with Gucci Bags , LouieV . Trap why did you spend so much money on me you should have done that I'll pay you back I promise I can't accept all these gifts without giving you something in return I knew my little McDonald's checks I saved up wasn't going to be enough . He grabbed me by the waist "baby you don't have pay me back you deserve it you been showing a nigga love  these last couple weeks we been together so it's only right that I do the same . I was so happy I grabbed his face and started tonguing him down he knew what I wanted I been waiting for this to happen.

Trap

Ari caught a nigga by surprise tonguing me down she told me she wanted to wait till she was married to shave sex again she played me to the left with that "I'm a reborn virgin again" bullshit ass line .  I wasn't gone get my mans hopes up like that cuss I know how she be playing them games I lead her to the bedroom before I could do anything she thru me on the bed I ain't never seen her get this freaky it must be that patron . As she was kissing my neck I flipped her over and notice she took her panties off already I smirked at her she knew what time it was .

(AUTHOR POV)
Kissing trails from her neck down to her belly he never really ate the pussy unless you was special which was very rare pulling up dress up giving him full access to see everything she was waxed so nicely the prettiest pink pussy he ever seen she was super wet already he was dying to see what it tasted like . Putting his whole face on wetness gently licked her clitoris she let out a loud moan so he went deeper licking making sure he hit every spot Ari started pulling his dreads while moving her hips side to side which only drove him more hungrier he felt her legs shaking he knew she about to have a orgasm he didn't stop there he wanted to head her scream and that's just what she did he climbed on top placing his self at her entrance and shoved right in she was so wet he was bout to bust already so he pulled out just to slam right back in she jumped This was only her second time having sex so she was super tight and just right he knew he had to make her his he never has no pussy like this it made him crazy !! After hours and hours of fucking till the sun came up they finally was fast asleep .

Ari

I woke up sore and with a huge headache I had the best birthday ever but I thought maybe I was tripping about last night we didn't use a condom and I'm not on birth control so I started to panic I can't be this damn stupid I thought to myself yeah it was good but I ain't ready for no kids FUCK FUCK FUCK I YELLED while trying to get up I fell right on the floor Trap jumped up and picked me up "where you trying to go " I pointed to the bathroom . He turned the water on as we both stepped in let's just say all the fuck fuck fucks I was yelling earlier turned into moans . How could I be so careless 😔😏

DID TRAP DO THAT ON PURPOSE ? WAS HE TRYING TO GET ARI PREGNANT?

(I ALSO CHANGED TRAP AND JASON CHARACTERS AROUND )