V2 FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

*A/N* This will be a short chapter just a flashback on what happened after everything went black so you won't be confused when you read Chapter 1 😬😬 HOPE YOU ENJOY BOOK TWO

" Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
Oh, I jeopardized everything I love
Oh, what the hell could I have been thinking of?
Oh, oh, oh, I should've left you right when I had the chance
Yeah, now you out there looking for a better man
Tell me why how come we always doing wrong, how come?
How come we can't keep it home? I don't know, I don't know
How come it always ends like this even thought we know that"

AUTHOR POV

Ari stay with me stay with me please I can't lose both of you stay with me keep your eyes open talk to me ,, Ari was being rushed to the hospital now I know y'all wondering what happened so let's take it back a couple hours ..... Trap thought he was the man by shooting up the whole baby shower not knowing Ari was sitting there bashing her food after he shot everybody not noticing he'd been shot hisself but he also shot Ari right in the stomach as her screams filled the room she fell out gasping for air Trap tried saving her but he was also losing too much blood from being shot right above his heart . EJ was the only one that could save both he had to make a HUGE decision who was he gone save first by car and who was gone lose a little more blood waiting for the ambulance he had to think quick . Swooping Up Ari rushing her to his all Black On Black freshly detailed inside and out BENZ he had his boys run and get some trash bags he wasn't having that blood everywhere shit ........

QUESTION IS WHO MADE IT ALIVE ?? DID THEY EVER MAKE IT TO THE HOSPITAL? IS THE BABY OKAY ?? DID TRAP EVER MAKE IT ?? FIND OUT IN CHAPTER ONE ❤️❤️