Chapter 3

The first lesson was Music; it was Ichigo's favourite lesson. She sat on an empty sit in the middle of Kashino and Rumi. "You must be Amano Ichigo, right? I hope you will understand the music difficulties that I will be doing. First, I will need to test your music skills, so you need to play a beautiful, relaxing song. If you sing while playing, you will get higher marks. You will also pay in front of the whole class, understand?" said the teacher. "Hai, I understand," replied Ichigo.

She sat on the seat of the piano. Some people whispered that she was going to fail because the teacher is very stern. Some people smirked especially Kashino since he already predicted that she is going to fail on all lessons. Other people such as Rumi or Kanako believed that she was going to get higher marks than other people. Ichigo closed her eyes and whispered, "Musix, I am going to play my favourite song from my kingdom. Hope you like it!" Before long, she started playing 'Shana' from Fairy Tail.

A few seconds later, the teacher was surprised especially Kashino and other peoples. Moreover, the three sweets spirit was much more shocked. Vanilla was humming while Dream was smiling proudly. Musix was the one who was much more proud than the rest. Minutes have passed, she finished with a beautiful ending of the piece. She opened her eyes while everyone was clapping. "You were brilliant! The start until the end was in harmony! When did you start practising the piano?" said the teacher. "Beginning of age," replied Ichigo. "You have passed the assessment. You are in the top of the class!" exclaimed the teacher. Afterwards, the class has ended.

Later that day, it was break time. Ichigo was walking with her sweet spirits near the sparkling lake with bright and beautiful roses around. She walked around; then, she saw a bench. She sat on the bench and questioned, "Just now, did you scent three spirits?" "Mm! They were Cafe, Caramel and Chocolat," exclaimed Vanilla. "Well, I think they will find out later in the day," answered Dream. "Also, I saw they were surprised when you played the song, Ichigo-sama," replied Musix. Just then, the bell rang. The students in the school were preparing for their next lesson. "Well, let's go get ready for baking!" exclaimed Ichigo. "Oh!" replied the spirits in unison.

Meanwhile

"Wow, she is good!" "Yep, I agree!" "I don't think so," said Kashino. "Me too!" replied his sweets spirit. "I hope she is not going to be in our group," shouted Kashino.

Before long, Ichigo was prepared and all ready for her next lesson. She walked into the baking room and went towards the teacher. "Ohayo, Amano-sama. Now onwards, you are going to be in A group. The people are all top in grades. Also, they are all at your level. Is that okay?" "Yes, that is fine!" replied Ichigo. "Why did Ameya-sensei call her Ichigo-sama?" "Is she like a princess or something?" "Why is she the only one to get to call her that?" "She is not rich!" "Is her part of her family one of the best patisseries in the world?" "Is she that well-known?" Whispers were going around the room while Ichigo sighed. She walked straight towards her team, "Ohayo, I hope I will get along with you from now on!" As she talked, she saw the sweets spirits going behind them. She whispered, "I saw the spirits. Today, I am going to test how well their partners are!" "Konnichiwa, my name is Sennosuke Andou!" introduced Andou-kun. "Ohayo, Ichigo-san! My name is Satsuki Hanabusa. Hajimemashite!" flirted Hanabusa. "Ohayo, Andou-kun, Hanabusa-kun, Kashino!"

After she greeted everyone, she walked to Ameya-sensei. "Ameya-sensei, may you do the honours?" "If you wish me to," replied Ameya-sensei. "Thanks!" Suddenly, there was a clap of sound. It was Ameya-sensei, "Today's lesson is going to be different. It is going to be an assessment and a bake-off! Everyone will be making a type of Mille-crepe that will be assessed by me. It will start by going with the lowest group to the highest group. Also, since this will be a bake-off if you lose, you will be served or punished by the person who is highest in your group. If you win, then it means you can do anything to the people who are in your group, but not inappropriate things!" said Ameya-sensei. "Really!" "Cool!" "I am going to beat Amano and ask her why Ameya-sensei is calling her -sama at the end of her name and to order her around," said Kashino out loud. Ichigo then heard Kashino and smirked.

"Let the bake-off begin!" shouted Ameya-sensei!