Chapter 10

After 2 weeks from the competition with Miya, the Grand Prix was near. Ichigo and the others trained with their sweets spirits to be ready for the competition. They wanted to win the competition so that they can go to Paris. All the other groups are ready for the Grand Prix as well. Ichigo trained a day to night so that her skills don't get rusty. Kashino was practising tempering with Chocolat. Andou was making a new creation of a Japanese cake with Caramel. Hanabusa was making candy arts with Cafe. 

    One night, Ichigo and her spirits were practising tempering. While they were practising, Kashino and the others went inside to train. Ichigo was talking to vanilla but she didn't know that the sweet princes listen to her talking a bit. "Amano, who are you talking to?" all of a sudden Ichigo froze along with the sweets spirits hiding behind her hair. "T-There isn't anyone talking, she-e is just talking to herself, right caramel, cafe?" replied anxiously from Chocolat. "Um!" they said in unison."

    "It's fine, they will eventually have to find out someday, Chocolat, Caramel, Cafe," Ichigo spoke. "Y-you can see them!" said the sweet princes. "Yes, I can see them. You can come out now Vanilla, Dream, Musix!" Ichigo showed her three spirits to them and the sweet princes' jaws dropped. "Y-you have three!" shouted the three. "Yes, I do have three!" 

    "Hello, my name is Vanilla. I specialize nearly everything and I am a Royal Court Star Patissiere along with Dream and Musix!" "Royal Court STAR Patissiere?!" shouted Kashino, Andou and Hanabusa. "Isn't that the highest patisserie in your world, instead of Royal Court Patissiere!" shouted Kashino. "And also, I have stayed with Hi-Ichigo-san since she was born," said Vanilla. "You stayed with her for that long!" shouted Andou. "Hai!" Dream smiled.

    "Hello, I am Dream. I specialize at everything and just like Vanilla and Musix, I am a Royal Court Star Patissiere. I also stayed with Ichigo-san since she was born," said Dream. "You look like a princess when wearing that beautiful dress, milady," flirted Hanabusa. "Thank you very much!" replied Dream. "As always, a flirter," said Andou. "Ahaha...," said Andou.

   "Nice to meet you, my name is Musix. I specialize in everything and I can also play any song in any instrument I like just by listening to that song." "Woah, that's amazing!" said Andou. "Thank you, and I am also a Royal Court Star Patissiere along with the two spirits Vanilla and Dream. Two more things if you want to know is that Vanilla, Dream and I are the only Royal Court Star Patisserie in the Spirit World." "Seriously?!" shouted all three boys. "Yes!" said all spirits including Ichigo. 

    "Well, we talk more if you want to tomorrow, not now because it is midnight already and we have to prepare for the first round of the Grand Prix. Got it?" "Okay," said Hanabusa. "Yes, that'll be great," said Andou. "Mmm," said Kashino. "Okay then, I going to sleep now, see you," said Ichigo. "Bye bye!" said Vanilla, Dream and Musix. "Bye-bye," said the other three spirits.

*************************************************

    To all readers who are reading this, I am so so sorry for this chapter being updated late, also being short, but I do hope you have a great time reading!

                                                                                                                                                By HaruChan7