Chapter 5

Ichigo stood there frozen; her lips couldn't move. Some people looked at her. "Um... That-" She was cut through by Hanabusa, "Why would you ask a lady that question? Are you okay, Ichigo?" "Yes, I'm okay thank you," replied Ichigo. "We can find that out later, just not now, Ma-kun," said Andou. "Yeah, but-" Kashino was interrupted by Hanabusa, "Now, now. You don't want her to be upset on her first day." Kashino then turned away finishing his lunch. "Arigatou," sighed Ichigo. "Sorry, I need to go to the office now. See you later." She then walked fastly to the office.

"That was close!" said Vanilla. "Yes, very," replied Ichigo. "I hope they don't question you tomorrow," said Dream. "Mm!" exclaimed Musix. "I hope not too," answered Ichigo. She then entered the office.

"Ohayo, Hime-sama." said chairman. "Ohayo, Chairman. Why did you call me here?" asked Ichigo. " There is a special quest waiting for you," the chairman showed. "Konnichiwa, Ichigo-chan!" greeted Michiko. "Obaa-chan! Why are you here?" questioned Ichigo. "The reason why I came here wasn't a real reason but to visit the school and your mother. Plus, I am going to be helping you and your class since I wanted to develop again. Do you know what day is it next Tuesday?" said Michiko. "I entirely have forgotten, it is mama's birthday! Oh no, what am I going to do! I need to plan my design and make it in time for my mother in 3 days. Please, can I use my time in class with Obaa-chan, chairman?" said Ichigo. "Of course, since this is special, you would want to make your mother happy!" replied Chairman. "I will leave the design and planning to you, Ichigo!" said Michiko. "Mm!" exclaimed Ichigo. "Are you ready Vanilla, Dream, Musix?" "Mm! Let's start!" shouted the sweets spirits. That night, she began to plan the design her mother's cake.

The next day, Ichigo woke up at 6 am along with her spirits. She changed into her attire and took her notebook with her. When she walked out of her room, she tried not to wake up the others; she went out the back door. She went to the gates and started running around the school. While she was running, the spirits were preparing the ingredients of what she needs to create for her mother's birthday cake. A few minutes later, Ichigo came to the cooking room all sweaty on her face. "Arigatou, Minna! Okay, let's start," said Ichigo. "Okay!" replied the sweets spirits. An hour later, Michiko came in along with Marjoram to help Ichigo.

They started by choosing which cake to bake since it is an important anniversary, not a casual festival. Then started cooking brand-new creations based on the cake they accepted. Later on, it was time to pack up ready for registration. "Ichigo-chan, do you want to carry on with the cake in class?" asked Michiko. "Of course, I will," replied Ichigo. "I will go to class now, see you later!" The spirits followed her afterwards.

A few minutes later after the registration finished, they went to class. In class, it was a French test. The teacher wanted to know how much vocabulary they learnt. Most people groaned since they hate tests except for Ichigo and the rest of A group. They thought the test was easy. A few minutes later, Ichigo had completed her questionnaire. She put her pen down and looked at the window. Later on, the teacher was looking around, "Amano-san, why are you looking at the window and not doing your quiz?" "It is because I have finished it," replied Ichigo. "That was quick, let me have a check to see that you have not done it randomly," said the teacher. Most people were shocked to see Ichigo has finished just within a few minutes. "Oh, my mavis! Every question is correct! Excellent, Amano-san!" shouted the teacher. Just then, the bell rang.

Next lesson is baking, which Ichigo was excited. Ameya-sensei announced, "Today, there will be a special guest who will be helping us. Amano-san already knows her so please show her some respect." "Can't wait!" said Ichigo. They entered the cooking room and saw who it was, "Michiko-sama, the most famous patisserie in the world!" "Why is she here?" "No way!" "But how did Amano already knows?" said Kashino. "Obaa-chan!" Ichigo ran and hugged her. "Obaa-chan?" shouted the class. "That's her grandmother, no way!" "Wow!" Even the sweets spirits (Chocolat, Caramel, Cafe) were shocked.

"Ohayo, Ichigo-chan!" said Michiko.