1

When I put "(text)" it means thinking...

==========

Kris

I heard the annoying noise of the alarm coming from my phone"7 am, gotta get up before mamma Tori comes with the ice bucket challenge to wake me up"I thought to my self...I still don't get why she does that, but there's one thing that I know for sure, I hate it when she spills that damn cold water at me.
I got up from my comfy bed and tried my best to reach for the light switch, which was only a few inches away from my bed, but still. I turned on the lights and put on some casual clothes for school: a green shirt with a yellow stripe in the middle, some brown jeans and a pair of black converse. I went to the kitchen to found my breakfast on the table and a note. I grabed the piece of paper and read it...

● Note ●

Hi sweetheart

Sorry for not telling you earlier but your brother is coming to town today for the summer months, great isn't it? We'll pick him up from the train station once you finished school, at 3pm.
I have a very important meeting at school so I left your breakfast on the table, hope it's still warm!
Love, Toriel.

I read the note again...I still could't believe what it said, my brother was coming back...after being out for two years...but, why didn't she say this earlier to me? I mean, Asriel wouldn't have texted mom in the last moment to tell her something as important as this..."Well, I'll ask her once I finish school, now I must eat my pancakes fast or else Mrs. Alphys will, will...honestly, I don't know what she does when students get late...maybe she forces them to watch anime, that would be cool...OMG!!! I'm late! No time for relaxing breakfast...sorry mum..."
I took my bag and filled it with my textbooks and my mouth with the pancakes and went as fast as I could through the crowd to arrive just before Alphys could open our classroom door.
- Kyaa!! Kris! W-why are you so late?
I couldn't speak with my mouth full, so I just muffled some random words.
- Ok, ok, today I'll make an exception, but still, y-you can't be so late...
I walked in with my other classmates to the class while trying to search for Susie, my new and only friend here...
I couldn't find her so I assumed that she would be late, like always, and sat on my seat to start searching on my bag for the textbooks and notes for that day.
Alphys started with the class and Susie arrived when she was about to take the peace of chalk from her pencilcase.
- S-Susie...for the last time, h-how many times do I have to t-tell you that you can't get in class right after I start with it? I'm gonna have to suspend you if you do it again...
- Pff...you said the same thing last week and here I am, besides, I'm sure Kris didn't arrive yet...
- I AM RIGHT HERE YOU PURPLE FUCK!!!!
- K-KRIS?! HOLY FUCK!!!4
- LANGUAJE!!!
The whole class bursted in laughter, Alphys didn't seem to be amused at all because she sent both me and Susie to detention...
- Good gob in sending us to detention you dumass- said Susie once we were making our way through the hallways.
- But!! We can now skip class, nobody is around, Alphys wouldn't bother to go check if we're in detention and - I took from my pockets two boxes: one of cigarettes and an other one of chalk (don't smoke or eat chalk kids)- I got us some treats~
My friend looked at the boxes and smiled- you tinny little bastard...

We were at the cemetery, chilling on the benches that where around the place, talking about random things like our bad habits, life, love...
- Sooo Susie, I've recently seen that you and Noelle are too close, you sure that you don't feel anything for her?
- D-dude, she's just a f-friend...
- Gurl, ya blushing...
- Boi, stahp it plz...
- Nah...
* Fucking ring ring ring, Fucking ring ring ring*
It was my phone, for a moment I thought that it would be someone playing a prank on me but no, it wasn't that...it was Toriel, my mother...I was screwed as fuck...
- Dude...you ok?- asked Susie when she saw me pale.
- Gurl...I'm screwed, no, We are screwed
- What do you mean?
- My mom is calling me...
- Dude...no way...

to be continued...

=================================

Booom!!!! Who's it going to ya lads? Hope you liked the story, if so leave a nice comment and vote, thanks♡♡♡♡♡♡