Kiss the Boy

Renzou sat with Rin next to him in a stage coach, ready for a tour of the city.

The beach beauty was wearing a white blouse, a black corset, and a deep blue skirt with simple short heels. Mrs. Suguro had done his hair, tying some of the longer pieces in the back with a bow while the rest of his bangs fell in his face and contrasted delightfully with his eyes.

Kuro swam along the side in the canal as they ride by. Rin waved while Renzou wasn't looking.

They stopped to dance in a secluded part of a cobblestone street. Renzou held on to the boy's hand and he spun the younger around, making the dress bell out and swish around Rin's ankles. He almost wished the dress could be shorter, maybe knee-length so he could see those long, graceful legs as they danced for him.

They stopped to try different foods from all sorts of stalls. Rin could pack a lot away in that tiny body of his–and with a corset, no less! When Rin looked at the reins curiously as they rode in the carriage, Renzou gave them to him(a bad idea)and the Sea Prince laughed silently as he snapped the reins, making the horses run as fast as they could. Renzou screamed his protest as Rin leaned forward in anticipation, making the horses go even faster. There was a drop-off coming up and the Pink haired man was not going to watch them plunge over into oblivion.

Well, at least I got to dance with a pretty boy before I died.

They jumped the gap and the human came back up from the floor. They weren't dead? He and the teen laughed together as they rode down the cobblestone road. Renzou wasn't a big fan of them because of the bumps from the stones in the cobblestone, but the Sea Prince loved them. They reminded him of the sway of the waves on the surface of his home.

Finally, they went on a boat ride, just the two of them. It was a nice lagoon, with tall trees shading it from the rays of the setting sun. Bugs started to come out with their chirps and buzzing as nighttime fell.

"I got this." Shiro whispered to Kuro.

He moved over to the turtles and ducks hiding in the muggy water and underbrush. He directed them to play the right tune as he began to serenade the couple with his voice.

There you see him

Sitting there across the way

He don't got a lot to say

But there's something about him

And you don't know why

But you're dying to try

You wanna kiss the boy

"Did you hear something?" Renzou turned. Rin shook his head with what he hoped was a convincing smile. Thank you, Shiro.

Yes, you want him

Look at him, you know you do

It's possible he wants you too

There's one way to ask him

It don't take a word, not a single word

Go on and kiss the boy, kiss the boy

Now the flamingos were in on it too, lilting in their higher notes.

Sha la la la la la

My oh my

Looks like the kid's too shy

Ain't gonna kiss the boy

Sha la la la la la

Ain't that sad

It's such a shame, too bad

You're gonna miss the boy

Go on and kiss the boy, kiss the boy

Rin leaned his chin on his hand, waiting for the prince to make his move whilst listening to the obvious intention of the lyrics.

"Yannow, I feel bad not knowing your name by now. Let me guess, Makoto?"

Rin shook his head.

"Hinata?"

Another shake.

"Eren?

More shaking.

"Izuku?"

Shiro couldn't watch this any longer. Why did Rin have to fall for a doofus like this guy? Seriously? Does that pretty boy look like a Yukio to him?

He dropped down next to Renzou's ear. "Rin. His name is Rin." He whispered, just loud enough for the man to hear it.

"Oh! Rin?"

Frantic nodding.

"That's kinda pretty. Okay, Rin."

Now's your moment

Floating in a blue lagoon

Boy, you better do it soon

No time will be better

He don't say a word

And he won't say a word

Until you kiss the boy

The fish swirled around the boat, making the water splash up.

Sha la la la la la

Don't be scared

You better be prepared

Go on and kiss the boy

Sha la la la la la

Don't stop now

Don't try to hide it

How you wanna kiss the boy

Go on and kiss the boy

The cranes danced nimbly in the water.

Sha la la la la la

Go along

And listen to the song

You wanna kiss the boy

Sha la la la la la

The music play

Do what the music say

You gotta kiss the boy

Kiss the boy

Kiss the boy

Finally, the human got the hint and edged forward. Rin smiled and leaned forward as well. Their eyes slipped shut and their lips were almost touching......

When the boat flipped over.

Shiro face palmed.

"Woah, woah! It's okay, Rin! I've got you." Renzou assured. Rin wanted to tell him he didn't need consoling or help. He'd lived in the ocean for sixteen years, he could swim just fine even as a human! Lay off buddy, I'm not helpless!

The eels hissed out a laugh and slid away silently.

§~•~§~•~§

"Nice work, boys! That was a close one! Too close!" Shura pounded her fist on the wall. "That little tramp! He's better than I expected! Must be that tiny waist...." Shura let herself wallow in jealousy for a moment before going to find a certain spell book.

"Well, it's time Shura took things into her own fins." The eel witch threw potions and substances into her cauldron. "Satan's son will be mine."

She let out shrieking laughter as she shrunk into a different, more appealing form.