Mmmm

Guess who's back from the dead, it ya boi, I'll give an explanation for why i was gone at the end so lets jump right to it

---------------

Tables were turned or simply in pieces, chairs were not spared either. It was complete chaos. Magic spells were shooting everywhere increasing the debt Makarov would have to pay. At one point they were pretty sure they saw a cheese being thrown. Gray was running threw the smoke and ashes while dodging attacks coming from all sides. There was a huge explosion of purple Fire that blew him off his feet, causing him to fall into his side. "Damn it that hurt" Gray groaned.
"Oi Ice Dick Over here" Gajeel yelled from the safety of a turned over table with a few burn marks. He quickly scrambled to his feet and dove over to him, he sat against the table catching his breath.
"They aren't letting up" Gajeel said as he peeked over only to duck as a spell nearly hit him.
"Yeah no kidding, and all just to see who was next to pick a song from the box".

You see how this all started was when Mira had wanted to pick the next song but the guys had enough of listening to Natsu's love songs, mostly to stop the girls from giving them the looks cough-Gajeel and Gray-cough. But of course the girls had insisted to listen to more of it, one thing had led to another and soon a battle between the guys and women had started. We currently find ourselves with Gray and Gajeel as the remaining males since women of Fairy Tail are not to be trifled with.
" At this point it wont be long before we are over run" Gray said shooting off ice in retaliation.
"What do you think we should do then"? Gajeel said throwing steel kunai with blunt tips he had produced from his body. Gray sat there thinking, then it hit him. He quickly told him his idea. Gajeel looked
Unsure.
"Look, I'll cover you while you quickly find a song, it doesn't matter which type it is, as long as we play it then we all have to stop and listen since everyone likes his music."
"Alright then, but you better cover my ass" . Gajeel looked over the wreckage looking for the CD's.
As soon as he found them, he took a deep breath .... And Ran. He ran like hell jumping over fallen bodies of his comrades. He couldn't tell if they were dead or not but he didn't have time to check because if he stopped he would be joining them. A figure with a blade in hand appeared next to him swinging her sword. Gajeel quickly blocked it with his metallic arm. As Erza requiped another one a wall of ice erected it self in front of them. Quickly taking advantage of the distraction, he ran before a strong breeze of wind nearly blew him off course, he nearly fell into a hole that spelled HOLE. Jumping over the pit, that was a bad idea as he was hit with another wind attacked making him crash into the ground. Gajeel looked to his right and saw Wendy and Levy already casting a new spell.
"Aw shit" he said. Quickly jumping to his feet.
Solid Script:Fire
Sky Dragon
But before wendy could finish a ground of ice appeared making them slip and fall on top of each other
"No Fair" they cried out. Gajeel ran off not giving them another look.

Gray was getting tired of this. He blamed Natsu for all of this. He was so gonna beat his ass when he came back. A blast of water quickly broke him out of his thoughts as he froze the water.
"Oh Gray-sammmaa" a voice so beautiful but so chilling froze Gray.
"Oh no" he muttured. Juvia appeared with a smile and and dull blue eyes that scared the shit out of him.
"Gray darling, why are you fighting so pitifully against Juvia and her friends."
She said as she took a step towards him. She took another step that made him feel cold, even with his cold resistance as she said
"Its pointless to fight, just give up"
Just as she said that, Erza, Mira, Lucy, Lisanna, Levy and even Wendy appeared. Gray just looked at them with horror as he back up praying for a miracle. Then as if to answer his prayers he heard what he never thought he would be so happy to hear.