One Direction Love Story! Chapter 23.

SAMS POV

It's been a month now..

A month of crying..

Of pain..

I havn't gotten any sleep, and I don't plan on it for awhile. Every time I close my eyes I see him. His smile.. the dimples.. how there's a spark in his eye..

I miss him, thats for sure. I still love him, obviously. I just wish I could forget him. And it doesn't make it any better now that he's coming to the studio today to talk about the movie.

I close my eyes and rest my head in my hands. Why does life got to be so complicated? I WANT my FairyTale ending.. Where is it?

My thought were interupted by a loud knock on the door. That must be the boys.. I sat up, and made sure I didn't look half as reckless as I did before.

"Come in." I told them. I saw the door open alittle and I saw stripes. I smile and walk over to him, giving him the biggest hug.

"I've missed you so much, Louis." I told him, sticking my face into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too babe." Louis squezzed my back and then let go. All the boys entered and I gave each on of them a hug.. besides Harry.

Talking about Harry. I look over to him and saw dark bags under his eyes. Oh his eyes.. they los tthe spark and now there just dull, like they have no life. His bottom lip trembled alittle and I just gave him a nod. I looked back over to the boys and got to work.

"We got the charactors, we need the voices." I explain too them.

"So, if you follow me, I'll show you how to get to the voice part of the studio." They nodd and we all stand up. I opende my door and walked out, the boys following behind.

I can't believe I'm here with Harry. Honestly, I don't even know if I can handle being in the same room with him for a few hours. I'll have to suck it up and try.

We arrived at the voice part and I opened the door. I let the boys in and we all sat down on the couch.

"Okay, here are your parts." I said, handing them the peice's of paper. "And first up is.. Niall."

Niall got up and walked into the little studio room. He set hisself up and I walked over to the voice machines. I conected some wires and screwed around with stuff untill it's wher they should be. I pull the headphones on and gesture to Niall too start.

***

We've gone through all the boys except Harry.. he's next. I put my head phones back on and look up to Harry in the studio room. I was just going to gesture and tell him too start when our eyes locked together.  I couldn't take my eyes of his. I tried, but failed. So many memories behind them, but everytime I look into them, it reminds me of the hurt. I finally unlock eyes and throw my hand up, telling him to start.

Harry start and soon, is done. I take my headphones off and look at the boys.

"Well boys, we're done. I'll see you at the premere." I smiled at them, and hugged each one, but Harry. Louis was the last on I hugged.

The boys were all going out the door when I felt a single tear drop down my face. A hand quickly wiped it away. I looked up to be eye to eye with Louis. I put my arms behind his waist and hug him, reasting my head on his chest, lettign the tears go.

"It hurts Lou.. so much." I mumbled to him.

He started stoking my hair and kissed the top, "I know Sam, I know."

HARRYS POV

"It hurts Lou.. so much." Sam mumbled to Louis, resting her head on his chest.

Louis started stroking her hair and kissed the top, "I know Sam, I know."

I let a single tear fall from my eye as I watch them.

I did this.. I did this too her. One single night, I made such a stupid mistake that I regret and I ended up lossing the best thing in my life!

"I loved him Lou, I trusted him." She told Louis, looking up to him, letting the tears fall.

Just seeing her this broken made me feel so bad. It felt like my heart was being pulled out of my chest, and it hurts.

"Shhh, it's alright." Louis cooed in her hair, making her rest her head on his chest again.

"I love Harry." Sam mumbled again into his shirt.

That was the thing that made my heart split in two.

"I love you too Sam, forever and always." I whispered, walking back down the hallway, wiping away my tears.