ANiMALS

Something about the way you look at me drives me wild. My animalistic instincts on the rise. It's something different in your eyes a look that instantly drives me crazy. Pushing me down to the bed ripping each other clothes off like savages. As we wrestle for control. You got my legs in the air with the devil in your eyes. Making love to me like we're in the wild. Your hands in my hair pulling my body close to yours. Let's flip the script now it's my turn. I'm  on all fours crawling on the prowl. I'm the predator your my prey and I'm ready to devour.  Once I have you in my sight you can't get away. I sink my teeth into your neck devouring you slowly like your my last meal. You love the sound of my roar as I  mark my territory. Flipping me onto the bed looking into your eyes has me hypnotized. Begging for you to give me your own brand of punishment your crop riding up my thighs as you attempt to tame  the beast within. All night long we go back and forth there's back scratching, ass smacking, moans and groans. I cum then you cum then we repeat. Over and over letting the animals inside take over for the night. This side of you I can't deny turns me on in the worse way it keeps me cumming all night. Just to feel your bite. I may be dominant but I tremble under your might.